*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Unimpressed with the op.:angrywillie:

Doesn't mention the ko time or if/when the match is being screened live for those of us unable to attend the game.

It's not live anywhere unless you're overseas and have RTV. So the best we can all hope for is another HD stream of RTV on YouTube like on Wednesday. 

Ridiculous that the taigs against Partick Thistle was deemed more tv worthy than us against Hibs

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's not live anywhere unless you're overseas and have RTV. So the best we can all hope for is another HD stream of RTV on YouTube like on Wednesday. 

Ridiculous that the taigs against Partick Thistle was deemed more tv worthy than us against Hibs

I'm happy if they done that every week . More games on a Saturday . When football should be played for me .

Which we could liquated Green teeth . Hope we fuck these reptiles tomorrow . Good and proper

49 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck me :megaanguish: :megaanguish:

It will come as no surprise that his old man has a multi-pager on FF stating that it's now time to move on from the songs and add-ons - with every cunt falling over themselves in agreeing with him :sarcasm:

:crabflute:

:happy:

On another day that could easily be in the WRC, any boozer in PRW, or his forbid even the Louden itself.

53 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck me :megaanguish: :megaanguish:

It will come as no surprise that his old man has a multi-pager on FF stating that it's now time to move on from the songs and add-ons - with every cunt falling over themselves in agreeing with him :sarcasm:

:crabflute:

:happy:

What was the story behind his old man? Did he report fans to the police or something for songs in his pub?

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

@Ace likes to post than on his twitter condemning it

Yes I do & yes I will, just like you have you're opinion I have mine ... if you don't like it, there is a block button (on here & twitter)

I'm genuinely looking forward to this so much. I reckon we'll fucking scud them by a few, will be glorious seeing all they junkie jagging bastard squirm away when wee Alfredo fires us 3-0 up. Play up the Glasgow Rangers. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That's what I don't get 

I had a look on their forum and they are quick to call us bigots and be offended at everything posted but call us h*ns and all sorts of other offensive stuff 

they also say they like bitter football banter and rivalry but can't stand it when it's over the top - who the fuck are they to decide when it's over the top or not 

like every other club, supporter and outlet in Scottish football they're hypocrites.

its ok for them to spout whatever they want about us on their forums but we aren't allowed the same in return? Then you've got pricks like the SLO, his grassing fat bastard Dad and wee cock smokers like Ace saying don't sing this and be embassadors towards these cunts in the name of the club 

how about you lot fuck right off 

*waves*