Klaxon Jackson is hurting

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, KingKirk said:

If the rules where applied fairly I doubt we would of changed anything and rightly so. That decision cost us the 3 points

So you don't think it's important to have a decent plan-B or an alternative gameplan to resort to for when things don't go to plan or the ref unfairly sends someone off? Walter had it, McLeish had it, even McCoist had it ... but Pedro is clueless and throws on every forward, drops Miller into midfield, brings on a nowhere near fit Pena and let's Hibs dictate the play in midfield.

You can't honestly say to me with a straight face we couldn't have made a better stab of it than we did mate. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, EdwardBlake said:

'Klaxon Jackson' - Did you think of that all by yourself? I assume you just thought of that all by yourself...?

That's really great. Top notch.

Actually...

R7vxCw5.gif

It's not great.

It stinks like a dead dog in a locked car on a hot day.

The dog's been dead for hours.

The dog shat himself before he died.

His last meal was a 12" munchy box.

With two tubs of sauce.

You ok Keith?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So you don't think it's important to have a decent plan-B or an alternative gameplan to resort to for when things don't go to plan or the ref unfairly sends someone off? Walter had it, McLeish had it, even McCoist had it ... but Pedro is clueless and throws on every forward, drops Miller into midfield, brings on a nowhere near fit Pena and let's Hibs dictate the play in midfield.

You can't honestly say to me with a straight face we couldn't have made a better stab of it than we did mate. 

In relation to the weekend mate. 10 v10 we beat them. We can defend better 100% but I dont think the managers plan or lack of cost us been honest

In the spirit of off the wall whacky thinking that the DR has ploughed into......why shouldn't the faces of those asking questions be shown to the whole wide world?  

Democratic thinking like this will never catch on among those skulking journos who to write their sinister biased messages unseen from deep dark corners and face no accountability for their messages other than accountability to their (real) paymaster who feeds orgy-like on the bile-laden articles they write.     Point the cameras at them and lets see the faces of the faceless media.     Nothing wrong with that I say.   

Take it a step further though.   There is no reason why a question cannot be answered by putting a suitably Trump-style barbed question back to the journo.    A list of prepared questions could be prepared ahead of each press briefing and the manager picks a suitable question to put back to the journo depending on who his or her employer is.    Now that would not only be a bit of turning the tables but we'd all then see which journo was on the receiving end.    Shame them a bit.  A new sport of bait the journo could be invented.......as a counter to the long-established sport of journos and media baiting Rangers.    That'd bring about a swift end to the press conferences........we'd issue the invites but nobody would turn up.......good.    

They can then pack their bags and try and do some sports reporting in that shining example of modern day communism NK and see how far they get before the equivalent of a journo indoctrination boot camp becomes their home for a bit.   

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?    There is no reason why the Club should not do whatever guarding action it thinks it is lawfully necessary to bring journos to order.  

3 minutes ago, EdwardBlake said:

Anyhoo, the article is pure poo and shouldn't be given any more exposure. Four pages is plenty.

Is Jackson not a Daily Record journalist? What happened to the supposed boycott  I read about?

The article is cut and pasted- no links- I would suggest from this piece of journalistic garbage that the boycott is having at least some effect.

Like Donald Trump many never believed we'd reach the top and tried their best to prevent it

Now that we've reached the top they're doing everything to blacken our name making up news stories and making us out to be racist bigots

We've stood up to the media and called them out and they don't like it so they're hitting back

Trump has the potential to create explosions we have the potential to create timplosions and everyone has their knickers in a twist about it

All it does is highlight their bitterness and hypocrisy 

The media act like Trump is morally corrupt for voicing his distrust of the media even though they write lies and twist his words, Jackson does the same with Caixinha in this very article, asking why Pedro feels victimised by the media while comparing him to a Korean dictator :lol: you coudlnt make this shite up

3 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

"Ask anything too difficult and the club reserves the right to put it up online in order that the support can act as judge and jury."

By 'too difficult' I think he's referring to "So Pedro, are you still wanting to sign (insert name here)"

PC "I don't talk about other teams players"

Repeat question

Repeat answer

Repeat question

Yawn

At any PM or presidential new conference it is standard practice for any journalist asking a question to introduce themselves and say which publication/organisation they represent.  However, this numpty thinks it is sinister (go to word for anything involving Rangers it seems) that the questioner be identified.  Give us a break, if you can't stand the heat, keep out of the kitchen.

Mind you, I'm probably making the mistake of equating the Scottish media rhat pack with journalism.

Many press conference sporting and otherwise the journos are filmed. To be honest it makes sense to see both sides of the discussion 

What's his/their problem? - What do they have to hide? I'd seriously like to hear his answer to that. What problem do you have as a member of the media being filmed asking your question? 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Think your being pretty unfair on Pedro over Saturday. Yes, we werent great but it's a pretty difficult task to turn it round when your down to ten men and a goal down.  Time plays tricks on people's memories also.  There were plenty of times when Walter and McLeish's tactics were not up to the task also.  When we were getting beat, Walter's plan B was to throw a big CB/CF up front and throwing in hopeful long balls hoping for any kind of knockdown (not dissimilar to Saturday).  As time goes on though, he seems to have developed into a tactical genius in some fan's minds.  He was by no means that.  

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

Think your being pretty unfair on Pedro over Saturday. Yes, we werent great but it's a pretty difficult task to turn it round when your down to ten men and a goal down.  Time plays tricks on people's memories also.  There were plenty of times when Walter and McLeish's tactics were not up to the task also.  When we were getting beat, Walter's plan B was to throw a big CB/CF up front and throwing in hopeful long balls hoping for any kind of knockdown (not dissimilar to Saturday).  As time goes on though, he seems to have developed into a tactical genius in some fan's minds.  He was by no means that.  

Walter and McLeish weren't tactical geniuses - far from it, but they were solid managers who didn't over-complicate and knew how to lay down the basics and organise us. Something Pedro can't.

He's hot air and bluster.

If you think I'm being unfair that's upto you - but I'll say again that Saturday wasn't 100% Pedro's fault - but he needs to still accept responsibility. He's far from blameless, either.