Pena

cushynumber

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Well remembered - was it Killie?

We used to sit roughly level with the goal line & he was headed towards us - we knew full well he wasn't going to make it!?

Pity - was one of those times where a goal then might have made it happen for him.

A taxi wouldn't have made it happen for him

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pena against Hibs was a shocking substituion....yes he was stripped before the 3rd goal but as soon as that went in Pedro shouldve sat him back on the bench and used a different option. I dont know what game people were watching, but from GF6 he looked fucking lost, and just roamed about not really getting involved. Poor game to involve him...

Herrera, maybe he is fit, but god help us then as he is slow as fuck, wins some flick ons...but thats it.

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Anyone else got this ad at the bottom of the Peña thread:lol:

Ads are tailored for each user I think :lol:

You must have the online habits of a cartoon fat guy.

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I think some are and some are random lol

I don't think they are random, ads are targeted. I'm not going to get ads for tampons and cat food because I'm not a woman and I don't have a cat. The internet knows you.

I always get "Catholic Dating" ads too. I blame this site for that :lol:

2 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Anyone reckon when Pena is ready we'll see a change in formation from Pedro can't help but think miller may drop out and we'll go one up top sort of a 4231 ?

It's hard to see him dropping Dorrans or Jack and Pena is a central player so if we are going with 2 up top still then it would be a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 wingback.

I would prefer that over the 4-2-3-1 as I really think Morelos and Herrera could flourish as a partnership (if ever given the chance due to Miller always playing)

6 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Anyone reckon when Pena is ready we'll see a change in formation from Pedro can't help but think miller may drop out and we'll go one up top sort of a 4231 ?

Miller will have been retired for 3 years by the time he's ready.

Just now, Smile said:

I dunno our away record is a lot better than our home record the players struggle at home since pedro came in.

Thinking more from the point of view that he'll have a crowd behind him, better pitch, Dundee will no doubt sit in and if Pena is to be our creative force then it makes sense for a game like that.

Ideally it would have been the Dunfermline cup game but for whatever reason he wasn't deemed ready for it.

would just like new signings to get a decent chance to show what they can do rather than them being tried, convicted and executed before having a chance.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Thinking more from the point of view that he'll have a crowd behind him, better pitch, Dundee will no doubt sit in and if Pena is to be our creative force then it makes sense for a game like that.

Ideally it would have been the Dunfermline cup game but for whatever reason he wasn't deemed ready for it.

would just like new signings to get a decent chance to show what they can do rather than them being tried, convicted and executed before having a chance.

Agree the Dunfermline game was the one was weird when he put him on versus Hibs yet never featured versus Hearts Pedro makes the weirdest Substitutions I've seen.

Archived