The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

Just now, cushynumber said:

DK has managed to wash his hands of both managerial decisions as i recall.

Thats the problem for me, Dave King is either in charge or he isnt, he seems to want to pick and choose what decisions he makes to make himself look good. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I expect a decent chunk of that 8 million would have gone on FDB's wages. I imagine he would have cost us a lot more than Caixinha is in that sense and what money would that have left for players?

I don't honestly know mate. A guy in Qatar?  Must've been on a fortune?

Just now, K.A.I said:

He shouldn't have survived the 5-1 at Ibrox to the peado's. 

Should have been out in the summer, it is so fucking obvious that this guy will do fuck all with Rangers. 

Why can these fucking idiots on the board not just put their hands up sort it out 

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

I have no idea what he is on about either.

He talks like a tactical genius but in reality he is clueless. 

I always thought Warburton's strengths lay more in analysis and behind the scenes management, but that he fundamentally lacked the leadership characteristics and experience needed for the job of Manager of Rangers.    The more I hear Pedro, and the more we see of the way his sides are performing and still not able to generate enough goals or wins, the more I think his preferred zone is analysis and coaching and behind the scenes preparations.     IMO he is not showing he can translate all his mumbo jumbo stuff about transitions and moments and so on into hard currency of wins and 3 points secured for each game.   He's read the books, got the badges, develops theories, worked as an assistant, managed some clubs.......but not been able to pull all of that together so far to demonstrate he has the wherewithal and quality to produce a proper Rangers side this season. 

I honestly don't know what truth is in it (if any) but heard FDB wasn't for lack of funds or wages - he was quite certain that he wasn't going to take over us or any team at that stage, he wanted to get back into management in the summer afresh but we were insistent on getting a manager in NOW (then) to assess the squad and see what was needed for this season.

Another fucking masterstroke of club policy. 

21 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Moments and fucking transitions. Every time, without fail. Watching his interviews is not good for my blood pressure, I just want to punch him square in the face.

"they didnt have one transitional moment" - who gives a fuck? did we?

...whilst we continue to be the laughing stock of Scottish football.

If this incompetent fuck is allowed to continue - forget about playing for 2rd or 3rd place...we'll be challenging for a top six finish.

Different season, same shite...

Fuck Pedro

Fuck King

Fuck the board.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Which is why we finally need a competent manager who knows what Rangers are about minus the soundbytes. Good managers don't need soundbytes like send them home happy, we are the people and token gestures like banning green boots.

I wasn't even a big McLeish fan first time round and was delighted when he went but what I'd give for him now.

No more Warburton's or Caixhina's ... just a good, solid, competent manager please. Is that too much to ask for? with cretins like Stewart Robertson running the show I think we know the answer. 

This is hard to take mate and we are all hurting, but this can not go on. He is out of his depth, and has to go.

The thing that's really frustrating for me is the fact that we could easily pull this back. It's 2-games worth but the condition is on getting rid of Pedro and getting a solid manager in right now. Which won't happen. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Which is why we finally need a competent manager who knows what Rangers are about minus the soundbytes. Good managers don't need soundbytes like send them home happy, we are the people and token gestures like banning green boots.

I wasn't even a big McLeish fan first time round and was delighted when he went but what I'd give for him now.

No more Warburton's or Caixhina's ... just a good, solid, competent manager please. Is that too much to ask for? with cretins like Stewart Robertson running the show I think we know the answer. 

I'm the same thought McLeish played awful football... But it was better than this. As you say there were no soundbytes.

I normally like to look forward but we need a firm manager who will give these players rollicking.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree 100% Would love Alex Mcleish to step in right about now 

Archived