Gaz52

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, piperpete said:

Think he will toy with him laughing watching Mcgregor punching thin air before taking him out, IN saying that he will need to be switched on for stray slaps.

It like me playing a wee bit of football at youth level trying to play for Barcelona.

7 hours ago, chris182 said:

A totally pointless dig at the manager.Ā 

Any self respecting professional would give it a miss due to the game on Sunday anyway.

Agreed. Course they shouldn'tĀ be up to yon time. it'sĀ a no brainer. And this is being used to slag the manager?

6 hours ago, Gustav said:

Right so you cant slate him 3 games in but you're implying you might 4 games in? :lol:Ā 

Even if we muster up a fighting draw tomorrow ..Pedro should get bagged , hes pish . WeeeĀ aaare united and weee are theee peeeeple btw ?

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You'll see one next year.

Ā 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You'll see one next year.

Joshua v fury I assume you mean. I just don't see that reaching the same levels as this.

Don't get me wrong this isn't a contest Floyd should win easy If your expecting a fight don't waste your money save it for Canelo v GGG that's fight of the year

8 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

If he's a big boxing fan I doubt he'd be watching this freak show. This event is for the cluelessĀ 

Exactly my view too mate. I won't be getting up for it.

However, i'll look a complete fool ifĀ McGregor even takes it beyond 5. Anyone who has asked I've said it will be over before then.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I'll be watching. Am a boxing nut but you'll not see a bigger sporting event in the next decade.

Best sporting event in a decade? Ā Really? Sober up mate. World cup every 4 years, Olympics too. It's a fucking pantomime devised solely for profit. It doesn't even count as an official boxing match in the records surely?

The wee taig will get knocked out, it is just a matter of what round and whether or not he wakes up afterwards.

Boxing is going backwards. This sort of fight dilutes what the sacrifices real boxers make. All bluster and no grit,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

54 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Best sporting event in a decade? Ā Really? Sober up mate. World cup every 4 years, Olympics too. It's a fucking pantomime devised solely for profit. It doesn't even count as an official boxing match in the records surely?

The wee taig will get knocked out, it is just a matter of what round and whether or not he wakes up afterwards.

Boxing is going backwards. This sort of fight dilutes what the sacrifices real boxers make. All bluster and no grit,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Boxing has never ever been stronger than now. Its a sport on the up again after a few difficult years.

of course its a official fight ffs