A PED LOSS

Ace

1 hour ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

There's another story on the site with the full interview. Sounds like a guy in the huff that he was binned off. I'd recall the fucker and send him to the lower leagues to fester for the next 3 years.

Agreed

I thought he would have been a good signing . but he was shocking in his time with us.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

There's another story on the site with the full interview. Sounds like a guy in the huff that he was binned off. I'd recall the fucker and send him to the lower leagues to fester for the next 3 years.

I was going to say exactly the same although replace lower leagues with just no loan deal at all and the bear minimum we can get away with in terms of not breaching his contract - train with the youths, forced travel to awaygames without playing etc.

Boy forgets he is still a contracted Rangers player so bring him back and remind him. Also fucks St Johnstone up a bit.

7 hours ago, jintybear said:

How disrespectful. Has he forgotten that it's us who pay his wages? He needs to learn to shut his mouth

200w.gif

I've seen folk sacked for mouthing off on social media about their day at work or similar work related stuff. Footballers shouldn't be exempt. Get him out.

He seems like a decent enough guy. I don't think he's particularly good at communicating either.

One thing though - under no circumstances should we be letting him go to St johnstone permanently on a cut price deal. We need to waken up and be more savvy. All or most of what we paid for him back, or else he's going down south. 

Pedro - "beat your man then cross or shoot Michael "

MOH - " eh? ... wot you speaking"

Pedro - " Michael, try taking on the defender then make the pass'

MOH - "potato?"

Pedro - "Michael, fuck off to a wee team where you belong "

MOH - "are you saying cheese on toast is vegetarian, is that what he just said Bruno?"

He was liking his mates comments on his facebook a few months ago about having a scabby back etc after wearing our top, and how he's a traitor bla bla. That red card at fir park in the 1st 10 mins aswell was probably meant too. Getting off the Rangers bus at the piggery and going straight to his taig da right away is another shambles, live on sky too, fish on a friday tarrier cunt good riddance.

57 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's the sun! Ffs who cares what they write 

The interview is in the Evening Times too.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15516826.Michael_O__39_Halloran__Finding_out_I_had_no_future_at_Rangers_under_Pedro_Caixinha_by_reading_a_paper_wasn__39_t_nice/

I wonder where Mikey bhoy has been this week?

Was he invited to lecture a group of senior coaches on a course designed by a professor and an internationally renowned coach?  

http://football.fmh.ulisboa.pt/lecturers/

Or, was he trudging up and down a shitey pitch in Perth waiting for his single brain cell to kick in? 

Maybe the lack of understanding is self inflicted Mikey bhoy? Maybe its the school you attended and its sectarian curriculum to blame? 

9 hours ago, ZZed said:

Michael O’Halloran knew it was over before he left Ibrox and is now trying to save some face by slagging the manager. Michael O’Halloran should have tried harder to show he was worth the Rangers jersy and it is Pedros call if they are or not.

He will eventually come back to haunt us . That is a raging certainty .

It will probably be in a vital match . I can almost guarantee it .Not that I think he is any good

Just surprised the beggars don't take him . Probably wait until we have punted him so they don't need to give us the money

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

Eh no, he's a footballer. A shite one and a taig yeah, but bringing up Pedro's uni class thing is just stupid.

The clown said he couldn't understand Pedro and his sessions were 'undemanding'. Lecturing on an international coaching course suggests his coaching is at a high level and he is an excellent communicator. 

Not stupid at all to point out the issue with the comments. It seemed pretty obvious given the last part of the post. Again, I blame the schools.

This "hard to understand" and "lacks communication skills" is simply a nod to the continuing silly foreigner digs that have existed more or less since Pedro arrived.

Pedro speaks multiple languages, has worked in numerous countries and just last week was presenting at a University seminar organised by Jose Mourinho but we are supposed to believe he lacks communication skills, fuck right off! The only time I saw MOH on tv he was chewing gum throughout the interview...will file him & his opinions under best ignored and hopefully soon forgotten about, if not already!

2 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

This "hard to understand" and "lacks communication skills" is simply a nod to the continuing silly foreigner digs that have existed more or less since Pedro arrived.

Pedro speaks multiple languages, has worked in numerous countries and just last week was presenting at a University seminar organised by Jose Mourinho but we are supposed to believe he lacks communication skills, fuck right off! The only time I saw MOH on tv he was chewing gum throughout the interview...will file him & his opinions under best ignored and hopefully soon forgotten about, if not already!

Don't mention the Uni course!!:UK: