What would you rather them getting.  

286 members have voted

1. 1. c

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

How about splitting the Broomloan down the middle and giving them the corner.    Put a fence across the car park at back of the Broomloan and another one behind the corner which would allow access to the ticket office form the Sandy Jardine side.  The fences could remain open for all other matches.   Allow them access via the exit to Broomloan Road at the back of BR5 rather than onto Edmiston Drive.  This would give them about 5-6000 tickets and put their fans in the same position relative to the pitch as our fans at their place.   We might lose a few more seats to segregation but we can take that off their allocation.   We could keep our allocation at their place unchanged which would make things proportional.    We then move the TV cameras to the Sandy Jardine to give an excellent view of the Bill Struth and to minimise their exposure.      No issues with policing from the safety aspect either.

Brilliant idea mate . Sadly the fuckpigs bully our club all over the shop .

5 hours ago, kris1984 said:

As much as I think just the corner... I want the same when we go there plus I think it's decent coin £49 x 8k = £400k ish

My seasons in BF2 and I pay a extra £80 for the 2 celtic games for the pleasure of getting moved to the club deck if they got the corner everyone in the broomloan would pay the extra and those seats that the fans that have signed up for celtic games get moved to could be free to go on public sale for £40 so we're actually losing out big time.

Give them the corner , I'd happily do without a parkhead ticket to have less of them at ibrox , I've also said from day 1 there's no fucking danger the allocation we get there , corner flag to 18 yard box bottom teir and 1 section the top is the same as the full bromloan rd stand , absolutely no chance 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Give them the corner , I'd happily do without a parkhead ticket to have less of them at ibrox , I've also said from day 1 there's no fucking danger the allocation we get there , corner flag to 18 yard box bottom teir and 1 section the top is the same as the full bromloan rd stand , absolutely no chance 

I think we get about 700 less but again it's our club in cahoots with Police not wanting a fuss happy with the arrangements 

15 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Agree to a certain extent mate.Where I disagree is atmosphere is jumping against  hibs and aberdeen and they only get the corner so if it's ok for everyone else it's ok for them as well.They deserve to be penned in like everyone else is when they have to visit their house of horrors!

The atmosphere at those games is nothing compared to an old firm game.Big European nights are the only thing that comes close and even then it's not a patch on the Tim games.

20 hours ago, cp9 said:

Give them the usual.

Nothing better than a silent Broomloan when we give them a doing. Makes the event that much more enjoyable.

Should Rangers not be billing them for pressure washing the seats  after they have been in.?

7 hours ago, dougal72 said:

The atmosphere at those games is nothing compared to an old firm game.Big European nights are the only thing that comes close and even then it's not a patch on the Tim games.

Agree with this but herding them into the corner isn't going to change it only means we have more of our own adding to it.Why should the scum have a full stand backing them whilst attacking our goal or having corners into our box at their end?The atmosphere should be as intimidating for them to play against us as possible.This should entail their keeper and defence having our fans screaming at them at BOTH ends.Why give up this advantage to your nearest rivals.No other teams do it and they certainly don't allow us to do so.

This topic comes up every year on RM, exposing the disadvantages of giving them the Broomloan yet the board persists in doing fuck all about it.

The board's annual blindness to the the massive disadvantages for our team, and accepting the disproportionate percentage allocations is just idiocy.

The board have the responsibility to make sure those fuckers face the same kind of intimidation that our players do when they go to their midden, and equalize their current advantage.

When we had the full end at the piggery we were as intimidating as fuck. Our players have to face this and theirs don't.

The board have the responsibility to the fans and get us the same percentage at their stadium as they do at ours.

If the board persists in doing fuck all about, it is another nail in their not fit for purpose coffin. 

The most important question is - how can we put pressure on the board to make the necessary changes?

32 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

This topic comes up every year on RM, exposing the disadvantages of giving them the Broomloan yet the board persists in doing fuck all about it.

The board's annual blindness to the the massive disadvantages for our team, and accepting the disproportionate percentage allocations is just idiocy.

The board have the responsibility to make sure those fuckers face the same kind of intimidation that our players do when they go to their midden, and equalize their current advantage.

When we had the full end at the piggery we were as intimidating as fuck. Our players have to face this and theirs don't.

The board have the responsibility to the fans and get us the same percentage at their stadium as they do at ours.

If the board persists in doing fuck all about, it is another nail in their not fit for purpose coffin. 

The most important question is - how can we put pressure on the board to make the necessary changes?

They'll probably host our next AGM in a piggery conference room. Thatll be as good a time as any.....

I've said it for ages, move the UB's into the corner section & if they need more seats, spread them into BF5. Then I'd stick all away fans {including the tims} into BF1 only, no more. That way it would free up more seats as there would only be segregation between BF1 & BF2, rather than segregation on both sides of the corner section. Also it cures the age old dillema of season ticket holders moving for the UB's, as theres none in the corner, plus the noise that comes out that corner sometimes, is unbelieveable for a few hundered away fans. I'd rather it was our fans making the noise from there.