We drew 2.2

Gaffbear

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

This from the man that has been banned twice and hates most things about our club! Aye - no worries. 

I don't hate most things about our club. I am critical about performance, management and players because I want the best - something which never occures to you.

and the bannings have no relevance - one of them was when I got a not guilty in court but because I had the audacity to spend a week in France when we played Auxerre in Europe I didn't respond to the letter Rangers sent me in a decent enough timeframe for them so they hit me with a ban and the second one was for Hibs at Hampden when I've never seen one Rangers fan apportion blame to another Rangers fan for that event ... until now, with you.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

??cunts acting like it's an overreaction.its not about 1 game it's about a piss poor record from day 1.

fluked 1 away win and pumped in all other big games.hasnt won 3 in a row 

aye but the forums bi polar and scatter gunning don't ye know :confused:

4 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Partick fucking Thistle who had one point all season. Dropping points to shite like that every other week is unacceptable.

Aberdeen would have won that game last night and that's why we are going to finish behind them again.

Aberdeen WTF?!What a fucking statement. Absolute babbling shite.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is a bit :offtopic:but I wonder how important getting back to the top of Scottish football is to our board and major shareholders ?  My guess is not half as important as it is to the fans on RM, and that is where we maybe need to focus more than anything else. 

They've no ambition IMO.

For all Pedro's faults as a manager he's passionate therefore if the board had Pedro's passion for the task of getting us successful then we would be in a much better place and we'd have a new manager by now too. 

Alas we don't and there's faults all round from the boardroom to the dugout - the same way it was when McCoist was the manager and Warburton too.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

They've no ambition IMO.

For all Pedro's faults as a manager he's passionate therefore if the board had Pedro's passion for the task of getting us successful then we would be in a much better place and we'd have a new manager by now too. 

Alas we don't and there's faults all round from the boardroom to the dugout - the same way it was when McCoist was the manager and Warburton too.

Your first line is my worry as well, I know some will say they have backed Pedro this summer and up to a point they have, but backed him to do what ? win the league or at least be close, na, not IMO.  

3 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Sack everyone at Barcelona.  Getafe beating them .. 

They just hammered Juventus in the Champions League a couple of nights ago. I think they can get away with a bad result once in a while.

If it even stays that way.

Maybe if Pedro overseen a big victory now and again he might get that same leeway.

8 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

How many more embarrassing results will it take until you are satisfied he isn't the man for the job?

It's how we do over the piece- where are we once the players have bedded in - Pedro has done what everyone wanted - cleared out war Burton's squad, improve the player quality, play more direct - and until those changes bed in we don't know bugger all - I suspect we will improve - you 'know' we won't! But time will tell. 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They just hammered Juventus in the Champions League a couple of nights ago. I think they can get away with a bad result once in a while.

If it even stays that way.

Maybe if Pedro overseen a big victory now and again he might get that same leeway.

Hence why next week is his most important game 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's how we do over the piece- where are we once the players have bedded in - Pedro has done what everyone wanted - cleared out war Burton's squad, improve the player quality, play more direct - and until those changes bed in we don't know bugger all - I suspect we will improve - you 'know' we won't! But time will tell. 

You are basing your assumptions on 'bedding in' which is just a vague statement that has no definitive answer.  Does bedding in take 2 months? 6 months?  Longer?  My assumption is based on past performance being an indicator of future success and it doesn't look good.  Any sort of philosophy of play is lacking, the full backs are brutal at defending and Miller, Windass, Herrera and Pena don't look up to the task of improving us up front.  The manager also seems to come out with complete twaddle in the press that people just roll their eyes and laugh at.  

Given what we know now if you could go back in time and reappoint him would you?

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

You are basing your assumptions on 'bedding in' which is just a vague statement that has no definitive answer.  Does bedding in take 2 months? 6 months?  Longer?  My assumption is based on past performance being an indicator of future success and it doesn't look good.  Any sort of philosophy of play is lacking, the full backs are brutal at defending and Miller, Windass, Herrera and Pena don't look up to the task of improving us up front.  The manager also seems to come out with complete twaddle in the press that people just roll their eyes and laugh at.  

Given what we know now if you could go back in time and reappoint him would you?

I already defined bedding in for the squad as 6-9 months and I start that clock from start of the season not the start of pedros tenure - it's about improvement and I see that. 

Would I appoint him knowing what I know at this point in time - yep. Then again I would judge him over a season not a few games after wholesale changes. 

So the real impact of last night's draw was the bheasts moving 2 points further ahead of us, and a missed opportunity for us.

The rest of the top 6 drew or lost.

Sheep drew at home to killie.

Hibs and Motherwell drew.

St Johnstone lost at Dundee.

I'm not saying it's great nor that it was a point gained. But in the battle for 2nd, which this season is for me, last night is not the catastrophe some believe it to have been.

A mere observation. Looking for a tin hat now......

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

If only we could have won.

Quite a few results going our way today too.

Makes it all the more hard to take.

Starting team needs a change, preferably players in correct positions.

We have no one in left wide slot at all regardless of who is fit and with Waldo getting injured everytime the tims are on the horizon we can't even play John there