Pedro's gone [opinion]

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's near impossible to determine but he did seem downbeat.

A really likeable guy, but I won't shed any tears if he goes.

For all my criticism too I have all the will in the world for him to do well.

Also think now the windows closed maybe he could be given til mid to end of November... If he isn't doing the business by then we get someone else in. 

I think that Stewart Robertson or whoever hired him and gave pedro the backing he has had needs to go as I don't trust them to get the next one right.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He has the man flu ffs. hes going nowhere apart from home to his bed. Well done gaffer on a cracking nights work

You call that a cracking night's work??? Jesus wept - we played a god awful team tonight with defenders that would be lucky to get into some Junior teams. We were fuckin rank rotten 

27 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He’s hurt and scunnerd you give a guy a new deal and make him an important part of your plans and he snakes you and blames you for his poor form 

This. I'm no Pedro's biggest fan as a manager but Kenny Miller definitely seems like a snake in the grass, suppose if you're willing to pull on the green and grey you've never really to be trusted. 

His body language maybe looked bit off but short interview he looked fairly happy,the eyes can't lie,he's a clever guy and I can understand what he means about letting the players get on with it,once they're out there it's in their hands,no amount of shouting and jumping about can change that.

He'll be here for a while yet,the team bonded tonight, could've went to shit after that start but they fought together, something I've not seen much of in a while,bit of self belief creeping in I hope

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

What the fuck were you actually watching? 

Aye right. This is the usual hype and meltdown. We were fuckin pish. A bizarre 10mins during the 1st half with some good play but god awful defending won us it. The 4th goal summed them up. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What was the score?

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

How did we play? 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

How did we play? 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What was the score? 

Never mid all that, how was our pitch geography?

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

are we this desperate to see the back of him?

Some are sadly. Letting the hurt and pain (of not being world beaters) blind them to the fact that even if we had enough money or intrigue to attract a Guardiola or Mourinho, we would still struggle to achieve much more than 2nd place and a cup without shelling out a further £20-£30m that we just don't have.

Patience and perseverance is key. Lets build a Rangers team like we HAVE to and support the Manager. Changing every 12-24 months is pointless.