Pedro's gone [opinion]

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way he’s been treated since the day he got here by the media, ex players (ours too) is a fucking disgrace. Wind him up, goad him etc then when he replies they make a cunt of him and make a big story about him. They should hang their heads in shame, especially folk like Barry Ferguson who spat the dummy after JJ got the job. I’m fucking desperate for Pedro to succeed to get it right up/round/ n up again all these fuckin scumbags. Fuck everycunt in this country that ain’t us.

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Mutton looking for a story there although Pedro's said otherwise 

Also the way he's calling Miller a rat is bad form ffs 

Horrible man .... depends if Miller is the Rat, terrible way to talk about a player

19 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Guy was no well. Was coughing through the whole game. He's likely just not use to the cold climate. 

and see to be fair, with the amount of cunts in the media and even in the support, no wonder the guy isn't looking too happy. 

He's fucked if he does things, fucked if he doesn't. 

The media in this country are a fucking disgrace.

I was in a shop buying a roll the other day and seen the daily record sitting face down (cause I wouldn't buy the Cunt) and I couldn't believe the paragraph I read was written about the same press conference that I had just watched after the tims game.

Id probably look dejected to if every Cunt from they rat bastards in the mhedia, snakes in our own squad and elements of our own support seemed to be against me.

Mon the Pedro, never wanted a manager to turn a corner so badly.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Horrible man .... depends if Miller is the Rat, terrible way to talk about a player

Is there really any reason for it not to be Miller? It all points towards him, who else could possibly be arrogant enough to feel their bigger than the club other than a guy that's been there for a good amount of time. 

Why in the gods of zeus would Pedro get sacked? Are people literally insane? He doesn't have the squad to win the league, he will finish 2nd with this team and still has a chance in the cups. I don't know what else to expect. It's the best from I have seen standards wise since being thrown into the lower divisions. Surely it's a gradual process, this is not football manager.