Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2017 at 13:26, Blue Avenger said:

King budgeted for second and I have no doubts whatsoever, second will be achieved under Pedro.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We don't have the quality to finish a comfortable anything.

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We don't have the quality to finish a comfortable anything.

You are falling for the board illusion.

Want to analyse and  compare them man for man with the sheep? Motherwell maybe? Anyone else?

Let's start with our keeper! Still not found his spine, or his feet, or high balls. 

Takers on our world beating  right back who can't defend for shit?

Cardoso? Is he really Kiernan in drag?

Alves? Still on holiday is he, counting that pension fund?

John? The one player with potential and a bit of quality, but a lightweight at left back. 

I don't need to go on do I?

What about a ball winning midfielder? What about a creative midfielder?

Any takers on a striker?

Now that's before we compare them with the so called shite that is Motherwell, hertz, hivs and so on.

I can't for the life of me see wtf we have to build on or have a God given right to beat any cunt.

Now Pedro defo isn't it to lead us, but it would take JC himself to lead this bunch of misfits!

Well if you want to look at Motherwell for one they've signed a load of players mostly on frees from obscurity in England, sounds like another bunch of misfits to me. The sheep lost key players and spent next to nothing replacing them

There's plenty to criticise about the board and whether they can ever get us back to where we belong, but making out like they didn't provide the resources to finish 2nd in this league is ludicrous

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We’ve been here before, but you honestly trust that shower to get this right? 

Not really no but there’s an element of doubt there whereas Pedro has proved he’s not upto it’s thars the difference 

you can’t keep the wrong person in a job by saying the next guy might be a bad appointment where’s the logic in that?

Just now, K.A.I said:

Not really no but there’s an element of doubt there whereas Pedro has proved he’s not upto it’s thars the difference 

you can’t keep the wrong person in a job by saying the next guy might be a bad appointment where’s the logic in that?

There isn’t any mate. 

But Im more convinced we will be back here come April than I am they will get it right. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Geez a break ffs. Took me long enough to type that.

No. You said we “don’t have the players to finish a comfortable anything”, and offered to do a player by player comparison with Aberdeen and Motherwell. You then chucked some vague abuse at 4 of our players.

I want the player by player analysis, please. Alternatively, you could shut the fuck up?

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate I get all that, but where is the plan going forward after the stand in steps down??

We don’t have one, it’s make it up as we go along. 

Of course mate and these are concerns that seriously need to be addressed when we come to them. Short term I want us to get someone in who doesn't look like they might struggle for the top 6, but of course it doesn't write off the issues with our long term prospects

Archived