Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Michel Preud'homme has been added to Paddy Power betting at 14/1. Seems to be a random name so maybe some truth in it .

Last managed Scot Nesbit's favourite team.

No more foreign manager's please. A British manager who knows what the club is about.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Michel Preud'homme has been added to Paddy Power betting at 14/1. Seems to be a random name so maybe some truth in it .

Last managed Scot Nesbit's favourite team.

has done the obligatory 2 year stint in the middle east. get your mortgage on it

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I remember all of us  saying before Pedro the next manager is crucial we can’t get it wrong. 

I feel some deja vu coming. 

It's particularly galling because it's now clear that things weren't as bad as some of us thought. There was money for transfers and wages and there was scope for the manager to basically overhaul the squad. Unfortunately, that opportunity's passed and we're back to 'square one', or - in other words - back behind Aberdeen. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His 'warriors' his fault.

See, started shite, learned from it, got a win, then a point at the piggery.

I'd take him for now to steady the ship whilst we find a new Gaffer but the fawning over him is cringey as fuck considering the majority of the support were calling him all the names under the sun after his first games in charge.

He done well against the Mankies and I had nothing for praise for the work he done considering he's only a Youth Coach.

Guaranteed if he takes over and loses more points there would be a meltdown

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

I wonder how Morelos, Pena, Cardoso, Alves, Candeias and Herrera will react to this. 

Morelos has went off the boil. Pena couldn't play any worse, Alves has been shite, likewise Cardoso, Candeias is just a hard worker and Herrera is shite.

Doesn't matter who we bring in. Won't make much difference IMO.

Totally correct decision but the players who undermined him should be gone too. If the reports are true and Miller, Wallace, Niko etc were disrespectful to him they should be dismissed immediately because nobody is bigger than the manager of the club and certainly shouldn't be bad mouthing him while he's still in place.

2 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I wonder how Morelos, Pena, Cardoso, Alves, Candeias and Herrera will react to this. 

They’re professionals m8, they still get paid and I doubt they actually knew Pedro before he came here, they want success as much as everyone else.

Just now, theweebluenose said:

I'd take him for now to steady the ship whilst we find a new Gaffer but the fawning over him is cringey as fuck, considering the majority of the support were calling him all the names under the sun after his first game in charge.

He done well against the Mankies and I had nothing for praise for the work he done considering he's only a Youth Coach.

Guaranteed if he takes over and loses more points there would be a meltdown

A was telling him to fuck off, started a thread on here after Inverness. Felt like an idiot after ST Johnstone and celtic :lol: 

Archived