Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

3 minutes ago, wilkie1984 said:

Lets see what the official statement says now from the club as this should be ready for release if the news outlets already have the information. Unless Trainer has let the news out about the sacking. These stories should always be broke on our Website first before anywhere else followed by a statement. 

Agreed. Minor point, in light of the crisis we're basically in at the moment, but something to think about nonetheless. Club needs to make some major strides forward in professionalism - from the playing squad up to executive level. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rangersross said:

It's particularly galling because it's now clear that things weren't as bad as some of us thought. There was money for transfers and wages and there was scope for the manager to basically overhaul the squad. Unfortunately, that opportunity's passed and we're back to 'square one', or - in other words - back behind Aberdeen. 

That’s the worst part, 3 and half years down the road and we are back to square 1. 

With no long term plan and the same folk about to pick the next manager. 

Whats that saying about doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. 

Just now, cascadeshrimp said:

He never blagged his way into the job at all,he was offered the job by an incompetent director,i'd like to know who.

As soon as he was appointed we were all on google trying to find out who the fuck he was

Oh I totally agree, whoever appointed him shoulders the blame. But yes, of course he blagged his way into the job. How else did he get it? With his CV? :lol:

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

As we’ve saw this season they’re no ‘his’ at all.

We have made some really decent signings, and almost everyone bar Dalcio and Nemane has been a good addition on paper and far better than what Warburton even attempted to bring in.

the players have seriously let him down, Miller is a nothing but trouble and some of the Scottish boys like Jack seem to have a serious attitude problem.

Yesterday Jack literally started full scale arguing with Bruno during the game because Jack neglected tracking his runner and never took responsibility, look at Tav and Windass’ display aswell.

Aye he’s no for us, but he is a decent manager who loves us and he’s certainly no the crazy inexperienced foreigner the press claim he is just because he’s no one of them.

He signed shitebags. He's to blame in that regard.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s the worst part, 3 and half years down the road and we are back to square 1. 

Whats that saying about doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. 

And from the same shortlist they had last time.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I still believe we are in a better shape for the new manager compared to when Pedro took over.

Alves is better than Kiernan, Senderos and Hill, yes?

Jack and Dorrans are better than Halliday, yes?

Candeias is better for us than MOH or Forrester, yes?

Morelos is better than Garner and Waghorn, yes?

With better organisation and a focus on getting players properly fit to press the game for a full 90 mins I think we are more than capable of salvaging the season.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I still believe we are in a better shape for the new manager compared to when Pedro took over.

Alves is better than Kiernan, Senderos, yes?

With better organisation and a focus on getting players properly fit to press the game for a full 90 mins I think we are more than capable of salvaging the season.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Alves is better than Kiernan, Senderos and Hill, yes?

A lot more wrong with that team than so called lack of fitness, which I don’t believe anyway. 

Far too many of them can’t carry the weight of the jersey. 

Just now, the brown brogue said:

And from the same shortlist they had last time.

The shortlist is what is worrying me, I did want them to have a bit of vision the last time when they appointed Pedro but just not that much vision. We as a club do need to play it safe this time. I would like a blockbuster appointment but can't see it...... Sam Allardyce would be my choice but can see it being someone completely uninspiring. There are a number of managers without clubs just now as well take a look at the list instead of looking at the usual suspects https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

Archived