Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness they didn't let it drag on any further.

Good luck to Pedro, this was too much for him. That may turn out to be a common theme over the next few years.

Hopefully these clowns make a proper appointment this time...its time for consolidation not experimentation...we need to win first no matter how turgid.

Nobody should be surprised by this, surely ever Rangers fan knew when he was appointed it would never work out?  Sorry for the guy but a disaster all day long and the board are to blame.

We'll not be able to afford a top class manager, best we can hope for is someone to steady the ship.

While I don't want Walter Smith back as manager (he deserves his retirment) we need him and others like him to be involved in the recruitment process for the new man.

Hopefully Pedro gets a new job soon....and takes Pena with him

Its the best for both parties. The support of this club deserve better results than he can deliver and he deserved more patience than what a club as big as this can afford to give. Wish him the best, time to look forward.

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

I wonder how Morelos, Pena, Cardoso, Alves, Candeias and Herrera will react to this. 

I hope like the model pro's that they are supposed to be. 

Anyway, Alves has been around the block and knows these things happen. 

Candeias has seen more clubs than a Canadian sea-lion. 

Morelos was apparently a JJ spot. 

The rest no idea. 

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Totally correct decision but the players who undermined him should be gone too. If the reports are true and Miller, Wallace, Niko etc were disrespectful to him they should be dismissed immediately because nobody is bigger than the manager of the club and certainly shouldn't be bad mouthing him while he's still in place.

I agree with that. These players may think they won a battle - but for them the war should be over

Archived