Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Miller has always reacted angrily when being subbed off for us. Where have you been all these years?

Agree, Miller was not picking himself either Miller to me always gave 100% whether he was good or bad he never hid.

I say that as someone who didn't want to extend his contract.

won't get sacked IMO. will come out with some insipid message of support for caixinha, only for him to then get launched out the fucking door in a few weeks time, by which point we will be in a worse state than we currently are. 

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

People can mention McInnes all they want, but what's to say he'll want it?

He's been overlooked twice now for the job.

This, people seem to assume he'll jump at the chance. He'll leave the sheep soon no doubt but it'll be for England for another crack down there most likely. 

37 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No it was the board, did King and co not have the balls to tell him the cunt was a donkey ?  If that's the case then what a board we really have when one man made a decision that cost the club millions 

I think at the time it was a 3 man panel of Graeme Park, Stewart Robertson, and Andrew Dickson .

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He definitely wouldn't have. The first official confirmation will be a statement on the Rangers website. 

Think you misread me, I said if Pedro was NOT being sacked he would have stated it there and then, we wouldn't release a statement to say that. However if he was being sacked of course it will be a statement.

Archived