Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not a difficult decision TBH.

I'm more interested in what follows and the plans for the future.

Underfunding is clearly not working and their needs a root and branch review of all thngs our club towards securing that title. Funding being a major part of it, but also our whole infrastucture and our reason for being . Coherent and transparent planning, strategies and targets that deliver success. 

The blocking mechanisms of self serving interests flushed down the shit pan, together with anyone not on the same page.

One could say an opportunity to rid ourselves of baggage. A fresh perspective, professionalism, business accumen. Integrity and transparency.

Too much to ask?

I'll leave that for others to decide.

Agree with everything there apart from the underfunding bit... The scary thing is that we're currently being overfunded with soft loans.

There's every likelihood we'll go backwards when we get shot of this current board, before we can begin to build ourselves back up. It'll likely get worse before it gets better. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:lol:

The depressing thing is that we deserve everything we've had over the last couple of years with these clowns running the show. 

Club is a fucking shambles man. 

Thing is this could so easily have happened to the scum when they were in the doldrums. But they were lucky enough to get folk in who adopted the current business management approach to running the club. We on the other hand have had the opposite. 

16 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

He will be gone but while they are at it they could release miller as that cunt didn’t let him get on with the job, ok he wasn’t good enough nowhere near it but miller downing tools when it wasn’t suiting him and imo causing disruption to the dressing room, he should be gone to. We need a fresh start and that’s without any of the warburton senior players either. I wish to fuck the imposters would leave our club. 

If you believe the reports in the press today he is the fav to take over 3-1 on Paddy Power. 

If anyone thinks they are going to have an "already scheduled meeting" and not discuss Pedro then they are off their fucking nut.

He will be the main topic, and as much as we think the clowns in charge can't do their job, they aren't stupid and know if they keep him then the anger shifts from Pedro to them.

8 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I put imo as it’s my opinion From going to games and watching his reaction when getting subbed off that it wasn’t suiting the tit. When he was playing he wasn’t giving 100% either. All in my opinion of course. 

Fair enough.

Don't think he has been great this year but cant see it your way about the rest

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

If anyone thinks they are going to have an "already scheduled meeting" and not discuss Pedro then they are off their fucking nut.

He will be the main topic, and as much as we think the clowns in charge can't do their job, they aren't stupid and know if they keep him then the anger shifts from Pedro to them.

Care to explain why he was given the job then....

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Or it could have been "already scheduled" to discuss Pedro.

Its not like he has suddenly went downhill.

It's been obvious from the scum matches last season he couldn't cut it

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

So Caixinha goes, but the board will still be here. Will they be doing something different? Fundamentally this about the board running the club; who they appoint, the budget, and so on. We need to see big changes here or we will be back here before long.

We have nobody to hold the board to account. 

11 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I put imo as it’s my opinion From going to games and watching his reaction when getting subbed off that it wasn’t suiting the tit. When he was playing he wasn’t giving 100% either. All in my opinion of course. 

Miller has always reacted angrily when being subbed off for us. Where have you been all these years?

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

So Caixinha goes, but the board will still be here. Will they be doing something different? Fundamentally this about the board running the club; who they appoint, the budget, and so on. We need to see big changes here or we will be back here before long.

If only we hadn't chased all those billionaires away when they came calling.

We have the current board because nobody else wanted to touch us with a bargepole

There is no white knight waiting

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Probably meeting to extend his contract.

Let's hope Graeme Park, Stewart Robertson, and Andrew Dickson, pay the Price for this costly fuck up as well.

Statement due from C1872 asking them to justify his appointment coming up......no time soon :sarcasm:

I can imagine they realise now they made a mistake bot getting mcinnes when they could have and now he will cost too much to get from Aberdeen. The next best thing in this league is Tommy Wright who has worked wonders with st Johnstone on a very small budget. At the very least he would be able to get us organised tactically and stabilise us and with a bigger budget than he's used to and a better standard of player who knows.

Michael oneill would be another shout 

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No it was the board, did King and co not have the balls to tell him the cunt was a donkey ?  If that's the case then what a board we really have when one man made a decision that cost the club millions 

Shambles but definitely Graham Park. 

Archived