Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

2 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Definitely Parks man. 100% was him that basically made the decision 

No it was the board, did King and co not have the balls to tell him the cunt was a donkey ?  If that's the case then what a board we really have when one man made a decision that cost the club millions 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pedro is a lovely guy, but we dont need a lovely guy as a manager....Walter Smith told the board go and get McInnes and they went to the Qatar league instead....

Id happily take McLeish on a deal till end of the season and see how we get on, but he will need money to bring in some bodies in January.

1 minute ago, DrFunke said:

Pedro is a lovely guy, but we dont need a lovely guy as a manager....Walter Smith told the board go and get McInnes and they went to the Qatar league instead....

Id happily take McLeish on a deal till end of the season and see how we get on, but he will need money to bring in some bodies in January.

It's no wonder the taigs struggled to pick between him and Delilah. 

Theyre two of a kind. This is basically what they said  

Hopefully our next appointment has the same affect as Brenda 

Well hopefully the end for Pedro, and I know that none of the likely candidates are very "exciting" but Christ what we need is stability and someone with a grounding in reality, personally I reckon McLeish will get it until at least the end of the season and probably would be at least a safe pair of hands.

2 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

I think Pedro is far too arrogant to accept he is to blame here and won't accept any sort of pay off less than he's deserved. He doesn't care about us. 

It’s not like he’ll get another job any time soon, so why should he take anything less than a big pay off

Likely they have sounded someone out already. I just hope they have finally realised it can't be done on the cheap. King obviously underestimated what it would take to guarantee 2nd and begin to mount a challenge. This appointment will tell us all we need to know about the regime. It must be a serious name, and an agreement to spend 20m plus on players.

He will be gone but while they are at it they could release miller as that cunt didn’t let him get on with the job, ok he wasn’t good enough nowhere near it but miller downing tools when it wasn’t suiting him and imo causing disruption to the dressing room, he should be gone to. We need a fresh start and that’s without any of the warburton senior players either. I wish to fuck the imposters would leave our club. 

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Worst part is that we don't have the funds to attract an actual decent manager

The board need to suck up any short term expense for longer term gain. The alternative for them (if us fans run out of patience) is much worse and even more costly

2 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Likely they have sounded someone out already. I just hope they have finally realised it can't be done on the cheap. King obviously underestimated what it would take to guarantee 2nd and begin to mount a challenge. This appointment will tell us all we need to know about the regime. It must be a serious name, and an agreement to spend 20m plus on players.

It must be that? Says who exactly? 

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

We need a mangar who can grind out results and knows what its all about. Enough of these left field appointments.

Mcleish till the end of the season or Mcinnes. Doubt we could afford Allardyce.

Never been a big fan of Allardyce but think he is the type we need just now

Archived