Windass

Shite. Granted we’ve got a lot of shite. But this boy has had so many chances, it’s quite obvious he’s stealing a living. I wonder if he’d even be playing in league 2 if we weren’t stupid enough to roll him out every Saturday. Speaks volumes about our standards these days that this boy is allowed to consistently perform terribly and is an utter shitebag, yet still starts most weeks.  I’ve never, ever hated a Rangers player before. Another record broken. 

Has to be amongst the poorest players ever to wear our famous blue jersey.

Offers nothing on a regular basis and as someone else says he's a coward that  hides for long periods in every game he plays.

Hope he gets sold at Christmas, it would be the perfect present for Rangers fans everywhere.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Shite. Granted we’ve got a lot of shite. But this boy has had so many chances, it’s quite obvious he’s stealing a living. I wonder if he’d even be playing in league 2 if we weren’t stupid enough to roll him out every Saturday. Speaks volumes about our standards these days that this boy is allowed to consistently perform terribly and is an utter shitebag, yet still starts most weeks.  I’ve never, ever hated a Rangers player before. Another record broken. 

What pisses me off even more is how fucking shite must Nemane be.

How have we managed to find such as player....

It is never going to happen at Rangers for Windass.

There is just no end product in this player.

Whether it is a poor finish, the wrong choice, or just a bad touch, he is the best example of a player who lacks that bit of quality to play for Rangers.

He will never be a consistent contributor at our level.

Why Pedro and now Murty cannot seem to recognise this is a puzzle?

16 minutes ago, PRW. said:

If anycunt finished any of the chances he made first halfthis thread wouldnt exist

Not so sure about that. Many don’t like him and regardless of how he plays he’s always going to be one of the first in line for criticism even if there was a lot worse on the pitch.

I dare anyone to try and say selling McKay for 500k wasn't an absolutely scandalous decision now. You're utterly utterly delusional if you can. 

Windass is the perfect whipping boy because he's so dislikable, but the blame for today's defeat falls solely at the feet of Morelos and McCrorie unfortunately. 

19 minutes ago, PRW. said:

If anycunt finished any of the chances he made first halfthis thread wouldnt exist

But they didn't and the thread is here.

It's hardly a one-off - like we were just unlucky in a game.

It's well beyond that now and everyone has woken up (after the ridiculous excuses being made at the start of the season for the same sort of dropped points)

Just now, Vanoli said:

I dare anyone to try and say selling McKay for 500k wasn't an absolutely scandalous decision now. You're utterly utterly delusional if you can. 

Windass is the perfect whipping boy because he's so dislikable,  it for me the blame for today's defeat falls solely at the feet of Morelos and McCrorie unfortunately. 

Selling a player that was turning down contracts and wanted to leave, who gave 1 good game a month wasn’t a scandalous decision.

Not signing a first team replacement was the scandalous decision.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Should setup a picket line next game and stop cunts like him getting into the stadium. Should be nowhere near a Rangers shirt.

See if this was Italy, Poland or Turkey - that's what would happen. Their cars at the training ground would be burnt to a crisp by their ultras.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

But they didn't and the thread is here.

It's hardly a one-off - like we were just unlucky in a game.

It's well beyond that now and everyone has woken up (after the ridiculous excuses being made at the start of the season for the same sort of dropped points)

Woken up to what? Is that everyone just realising we are poor?

Took a while.