*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Yes rhey should have beaten them easily but the board is fully to blame for this 4 weeks since pedro went, the writing was on the wall for him after Progres and no one had the sense of making a plan B except put Murty in there while we create a mystical shortlist.

Feel physically sick and just simply tired of it all.

No gonnae argue with a fellow bear but the team need to be doing their job and leave the board to flounder mate. The team are piss poor. 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's got an easier job than a permanent manager.

He can come in, be all pally, smooth things over and raise morale. Far harder than coming in and moving on shite whilst trying to impose your own style whilst ensuring your own signings hit ground running.

Murty has failed. He is miles out ith his level of capability.

Utter pish.

This man is a youth coach ffs. He didn't get employed for any of  this shite. Having to jump in motivate what is arguably now the worst fucking squad of players in the league. Our criminal fucking board did that TWICE!

Come New Year we'll be lucky to be in the top six and it it will be fuck all to do with Murty, but everything to do with this board.

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

No gonnae argue with a fellow bear but the team need to be doing their job and leave the board to flounder mate. The team are piss poor. 

Team are piss poor because the board have put in place two disasters of management teams. While we are 4 weeks in the waiting of them making another fuckin cunt of it.

Cunts couldn’t pick their nose. Get them to fuck.

The Board absolutely is to blame for the clusterfuck embarrassment we have become.

But tonight, against bottom of the league Dundee on a fraction of our budget - 100% Murty, his team selection and subs, and abysmal performing players are fully to blame for dropping 3 points.

Just now, HG5 said:

You’d think they might get something right by accident, once in a while.

Anybody would think they had a different plan....

Management by trial and error.......with it being all error and resulting in considerable trials for the Support!

A different plan........I wonder if there may be a lot of truth in that.........  As we say 'the cry was no surrender, surrender or........'.    Now I'm not suggesting that the board has outright surrender as something they are accidently or deliberately or unwittingly or negligently working towards but partial surrender has got to be a maybe that people should be considering.   Partial in the sense they are unable or unwilling to get a decent manager in quickly and as a result are surrendering any prospect of having a competitive, fighting season.  Partial in the sense that they do not have the financial firepower to invest heavily in players so they are de facto accepting that the dross players we have are what we are to get used to...and so surrendering any notion of being anything other than 2nd for a very very long time and even then it'd be amazing to even aspire to that.   Partial in the sense of forcing a realisation on the support that we are done as force in Scottish football and are becoming just another side.........with the inevitable effect being a massive drop in ST sales (a rerun of times not so very long ago).   The Board is not creating or permitting an outright surrender as such - they'd be hounded out if that perception took hold - but its a chipping away under their watch.    

There is an AGM this week.    Will be interesting to see if there is a Supporter protest at that meeting.  I know they can't get in to the AGM unless they are shareholders but that's not to say they can't protest outside the venue, or at the midweek game.   They way things are going protests against a board which is invisible, ineffective and devoid of effective leadership may yet be an option.    They are the stewards and they are failing and they don't seem to know how to fix it. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

This man is a youth coach ffs. He didn't get employed for any of  this shite. Having to jump in motivate what is arguably now the worst fucking squad of players in the league. Our criminal fucking board did that TWICE!

Come New Year we'll be lucky to be in the top six and it it will be fuck all to do with Murty, but everything to do with this board.

See my other post.

When as a coach you pick players who don't deserve to start, can't change tactics or shape to our benefit, and fuck up subs weekly then you are ineffective. NO coach at Rangers should be erring this way.

HE thinks he's manager class. Is he fuck.

The Board have overall blame but there's guys on here is trust to do better than Murty in getting us a result at the moment.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The Board absolutely is to blame for the clusterfuck embarrassment we have become.

But tonight, against bottom of the league Dundee on a fraction of our budget - 100% Murty, his team selection and subs, and abysmal performing players are fully to blame for dropping 3 points.

He has got nowt to pick from and no doubt billy big baws Miller picks himself. We can start with the keeper and clear out from there. As I say week in week out, those players are no better than all the other also rans in this league and the results don't lie.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You can't blame  Murty for any of this.

All points on the compass point to the board. You know my position and every last one of them should be hunted for their crimes against this institution.

Poor Murty on the box now and the guy is an emotional wreck. That's down to this board!

The board members are the ones to be held to account.  No doubt about that in my mind.   Trouble is finding credible alternatives but that does not mean the King and board should not be held to account.

I'm afraid Murty must take his share of the blame.   Having accepted the challenge of interim manager the responsibility is his to prepare a team, to motivate the team, to inspire and provide the quality of leadership that means at the very least a Rangers team comes out fighting for the jersey.    It's his responsibility to secure wins - wins against Hamilton and Dundee - very winnable games.   He could not get enough out a team that he picks and that he sets up.   He therefore must accept blame.   With no intention of defending Pedro, at least he knew he was to blame when games did not go as required.    That's the burden you pick up as manager, whether or not you are an interim.

Murty needs to be relieved of his duties without delay. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He has got nowt to pick from and no doubt billy big baws Miller picks himself. We can start with the keeper and clear out from there. As I say week in week out, those players are no better than all the other also rans in this league and the results don't lie.

If he's a coach who is being dictated to by anyone to play Miller then he should have the balls to stand up to this. Imo hes either a bit weak or believes in Miller. Which is criminal for a Rangers manager.

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

See my other post.

When as a coach you pick players who don't deserve to start, can't change tactics or shape to our benefit, and fuck up subs weekly then you are ineffective. NO coach at Rangers should be erring this way.

HE thinks he's manager class. Is he fuck.

The Board have overall blame but there's guys on here is trust to do better than Murty in getting us a result at the moment.

We have been picking players who don't deserve to start for two years now, along with not being able to change games and tactics. There is not a player among them. They are dross and to actually understand tactics, you need at least half a brain cell. Again, start with our keeper, then go to Tav, then go to Wilson. Do you see anything between their rars, far less thembeing devoid of talent?  Sorry , I doubt Murty can change any of that and neither could PepG.

Smell the coffee time I'm afraid. Dross and some different dross from last season, but still dross.

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The board members are the ones to be held to account.  No doubt about that in my mind.   Trouble is finding credible alternatives but that does not mean the King and board should not be held to account.

I'm afraid Murty must take his share of the blame.   Having accepted the challenge of interim manager the responsibility is his to prepare a team, to motivate the team, to inspire and provide the quality of leadership that means at the very least a Rangers team comes out fighting for the jersey.    It's his responsibility to secure wins - wins against Hamilton and Dundee - very winnable games.   He could not get enough out a team that he picks and that he sets up.   He therefore must accept blame.   With no intention of defending Pedro, at least he knew he was to blame when games did not go as required.    That's the burden you pick up as manager, whether or not you are an interim.

A succinct post but bang on.

11 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Team are piss poor because the board have put in place two disasters of management teams. While we are 4 weeks in the waiting of them making another fuckin cunt of it.

Cunts couldn’t pick their nose. Get them to fuck.

Again im no fan of this board but the facts are these players are getting embarrassed by thistle and dundee ffs. The whole clubs fucked

Second half performance was an absolute shambles. The first goal was a bit of a fluke, but the second one was school boy stuff. Awful. The only positive for me was watching all the bears singing their heart's out. Major respect to all of them for forking out their hard earned cash to watch that dross on a cold winter night... :bow:

19 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Theres no denying the team should be doing there job especially against bottom of the league dundee but its clear as day that Murty is not a manager and hes basically being left out to dry by the board by the fact they cant appoint a manager.

And I agree this team is absolutely hoaching with shite wannabe footballers

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We have been picking players who don't deserve to start for two years now, along with not being able to change games and tactics. There is not a player among them. They are dross and to actually understand tactics, you need at least half a brain cell. Again, start with our keeper, then go to Tav, then go to Wilson. Do you see anything between their, far less thenm being devoid of talent?  Sorry , I doubt Murty can change any of that and neither could PepG.

Smell the coffee time I'm afraid. Dross and some different dross from last season, but still dross.

Have we picked our best 11 players for each position since Pedro left......?

Is that the fault of the Board?

Another insipid display of mediocrity

4/10 Miller - anonymous, what fucking position was he supposed to be playing tonight....Nicky Law?

4/10 Herrera - Man down

4/10 Candieas - Worst performance in a Rangers jersey since signing

5/10 Wilson - couldn't organise a piss up

6/10 Morelos - Industrious but lacked any real threat

6/10 Tavernier - Quiet

6/10 Windass - Thinks he's Messi with those stupid runs that loses possession

6/10 Holt/ Jack - overrun against a 3 man midfield, worked hard but offered little invention going forward

6/10 Mcrorie - ok

6/10 John - started brightly, then disappeared.

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Again im no any fan if this board but the facts are these players are gettong embarrassed by thistle and dundee ffs. The whole clubs fucked

I agree the players need to do better but they’ve no direction.

It’s a fuckin holiday camp at the minute, extra day off is back and they know we’ve fuck all interest in replacing any of the useless cunts that get a start for us.

A manager needs to come in and read these cunts the riot act, it should have been sorted 3 fuckin weeks ago during the intl break.

7 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Come on, what the fuck is he supposed to do in that position. Tell king to go fuck himself? There can be no expectations Of a  youth coach put in that position.

The only thing he is responsible for is doing his best and with that squad, PepG would be on his jotters ffs.

Archived