*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Worst Rangers frontline I can remember. Totally inaffective.

Windass gave that ball away at least five times in five minutes that I counted after his goal.

Decision making in this team is schoolboy.  Snatching at shots instead of playing through this pish.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually hold a bit of optimism and hope. But I am honestly sick. I always expected it to be tough coming back but this is testing all of us. This board of ours better have some fucking outstanding in the pipelines regarding management and funding or there will be mayhem soon. We are seriously pissed off the now. Something needs to be done. Terrible terrible night. Taking the boy over to sheep game and I'm already dreading it after seeing them beating us midweek at end of last season. ?

1 minute ago, WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 said:

Absolute shambles, must be the only club that takes months to get a manager in

Any other club in the world that sacks a manager has another one lined up ASAP but not our laughing stock of a board.

You keep telling yourself it has to get better but we've been saying that for years now and the club is still a mess

Just now, bluedylan said:

Worst Rangers team ever...there I said it..fuck them

I genuinely believe this. The teams in Division 3, 2 and the championship had top flight scalps. Have we actually pregressed since Div 3? Or possibly regressed? I wonder how well we would do against our division 3 team. Scarily closer than most people will want to admit.

I'm going out the country for three weeks and I'm actually glad I won't have to watch this crap anymore. Every week the quality seems to get worse and Murty is not a manager. He's weak and too timid to make the big decisions.  Keep playing the same pathetic players and expecting anything other than a loss....?! He needs to grow a pair and drop Miller and realise our full backs can't defend, so can't play four at the back. Also Herrera has no redeeming qualities as a forward, maybe as a living statue because no one can be more static than him.

Hate everyone involved at our club now. There's no quality there whatsoever and even less bottle.

We have been grossly mismanaged. The fact it's been a month since Pedro left and we're looking at going into a double header with the sheep with a youth coach still in charge coming off two defeats is a fucking embarrassment.

Might get criticise for this bu I don't care   

If you have a name like Declan, you shouldn't be wearing our top

If you're a former player for us, you should be ensuring we don't drop points against you

We have allowed tags to infiltrate us. It's not acceptable 

Absolutely pish. Promoted back to the SPL 18 months ago and we've not made one stride forward since. So much dross and garbage in this team and all they do is give you high blood pressure watching them kid on they are footballers.

No cunt will want to take us on we are a fucking poison chalice.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Said it at the time about Miller, he would be brought back in have one decent game and then be undroppable regardless of how shite he played.

Too few of us were in the no contract renewal camp.

The vocal element backed it and Pedro probably thought it was an easy win win.

How fucking wrong, and damning that Murty allows this waster to start let alone be captain.

Archived