*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will we hear from the Sons of Stein or C1872, they were vocal enough about the previous board OR do they all have their blazers and feet under the table by now.   Not sure how much more the fans can take, one thing being shafted by cunts outside our club but what about the 'Rangers men'?

Just now, Blue_Nose said:

Might get criticise for this bu I don't care   

If you have a name like Declan, you shouldn't be wearing our top

If you're a former player for us, you should be ensuring we don't drop points against you

We have allowed tags to infiltrate us. It's not acceptable 

Away ya fucking daftie.

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Miller can get himself to fuck as well

2 goals against Hearts and he's our superstar, he's been past it since he left us the second time around. 

Totally agree but if Pedro hadn' fallen out with Miller he would probably still be our Manager!! 

8 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

This Manager situation needs sorted out , At this rate we will finish the season bottom 6.

This is my view as well. We really need to have some faith and try out some of the youngsters. When we have played them in the past they jave never let is down. Ryan hardie should have been on mich earlier. 

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

Worst Rangers frontline I can remember. Totally inaffective.

Windass gave that ball away at least five times in five minutes that I counted after his goal.

Decision making in this team is schoolboy.  Snatching at shots instead of playing through this pish.

Tbf to Windass even though is he fucking shite, he wasn't actually hiding and was trying to do something.

Not his fault he is shite though

Performance that summed up the club. 

Directionless, lacklustre and lacking of leadership. 

Murty just not fit for the job, players jot fit for the shirt. 

Herrera is one of the worst players I've seen in a long time. Soon as Morelos went off the game was over for us. 

Holt does alot of running and he's always involved but does alot to deceive, in position he's isn't creative and he isn't much of a threat on goal. 

Worst I've seen Tavernier play in a long time. 

Depressing.

Board are destroying the club at the moment. 

Can’t pass, too slow, no runs off the ball, indesisive in defence, no bottle, can’t finish, no passion,  can’t tackle,  don’t anticipate the second ball.   Let’s go for 3 in a row for the first time this season on Wednesday,  to be closely followed by 4 in a row.  

4 minutes ago, Blue_Nose said:

If you're a former player for us, you should be ensuring we don't drop points against you

get this fenian cunt tae fuk, not in the mood today.  @admin @gogz

Im going to torture myself and listen to the shite Murty comes outwith. 

Theres no manager anywhere in the world that could even secure 2nd this year with this shower of shite. I could honestly cry if I hadn't already been through it with the McCoist/durrant/McDowall era.

Anyone defending this board and its staff is delusional. We have a Cancer running through us at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Blue_Nose said:

I hope you are on the wind up. Or maybe you are just a complete knob

Only saw 2nd half thanks to Juke Box John but Murtys subs prove to me he should not even be considered as any sort of manager. Wonder what Millers mates will be saying about  the potential 3 in a row. Looks like since Kenny has come back in the results have taken a turn for the worse. 

3 minutes ago, Blue_Nose said:

You can fuck off whenever you like ya fucking cunt. 

Archived