*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Feels sorry for the incredible support that pay to travel and watch this absolute dross.

Just hire a fucking manager!!!! What was the point in sacking Pedro 

We were 6 points off the top when Pedro left.  We've now dropped 6 points to the likes of Hamilton and Dundee and our season is effectively over.  The board should've at least kept Pedro until a new manager was found.

Absolute class from Neil McCann. In the position he's in he should really be celebrating this more but he's barely cracking a smile. He knows what this means for us. Hasn't had the best of managerial starts and NOW definitely is not the time for him to manage us but I'm hopeful he will be a future Rangers manager. Always made sense on SKY and he's sadly missed there.

Never in my worst nightmares did I ever envisage us becoming a mediocre team.

Right now i'd probably take us being mediocre although I don't think we're even good enough to consider ourselves as high as mediocre right now. It truly is a harrowing and desperate state of affairs.

The board have a lot to answer to. They must be held to account for overseeing this utter shambles............

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

the lot of them can get to fuck, Murty is clueless to. since he has took over and brought miller in he's took us backwards again and that fucking says it all. 

Said it at the time about Miller, he would be brought back in have one decent game and then be undroppable regardless of how shite he played.

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Getting difficult to justify my investment in following us these days, I'm not even angry, just sad and in many ways, that's far worse. 

:no:

I'm totally fucking numb. I go into every game expecting defeat. That's not how it's meant to be.

3 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Feels sorry for the incredible support that pay to travel and watch this absolute dross.

Just hire a fucking manager!!!! What was the point in sacking Pedro 

Miller wasn' playing under Pedro and Miller wasn' happy about it!

Archived