*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Preud'homme actually applied for the job about 2 weeks ago, and yet the useless cunts in the boardroom have sat with their thumbs up their arses.

Fucking scunnered.

Listened to Sportsound in the car (I know I shouldn’t but I wanted to get the team news, ok?).

Anyway, as I tuned in, someone, with ‘sources close to the club’ claimed that McInnes was still the preferred choice within Ibrox!

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Too few of us were in the no contract renewal camp.

The vocal element backed it and Pedro probably thought it was an easy win win.

How fucking wrong, and damning that Murty allows this waster to start let alone be captain.

Would make you wonder who is running who?!

13 points dropped against the bottom half clubs now.

I thought Saturday was bad but that was fucking shambolic.

Murty does not have a clue and the board need to address the manager situation immediately. It's fucking embarressing! By the time we appoint a manager the season will be over, and lets be honest it is. We're gonna finish 5th or lower at this rate.

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Said it months ago. Mccann has had them.playing well and but for a bit of luck they would have drawn with celtic at parkhead. Mccann wouldnt be a bad choice, he rejigged it after our equaliser and we didnt have any answers

I just wish McCann had more managerial experience. If he had been a manager for a few years he would be a shoe in for me. First season in management, so would be a risky appointment and we do seem to need a steadying hand just now

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

Seasons over,  can't see that shower taking anything from the double header which will probably leave us fifth and a good number of points behind both Hibs and Aberdeen. It just gets worse and worse.

Unfortunately there is also an OF game next month.   That team, playing the way the have, led by a novice coach who manages as though he's just read it in a coaching book, risks getting a very very bad result.    Maybe the board don't really care about this though.....it certainly seems that way.

Just now, delparlane said:

There's a rumor that Dave King was in attendance tonight, but no one can confirm it.

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 4.42.42 PM.png

Im no fan of king but there were 11 guys on the park, 7 stripped on the bench and a management team who were posted missing tonight. Kings a prick but it shouldnt stop the team having a bit of bottle and getting a result against THE BOTTOM TEAM in the league

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Listened to Sportsound in the car (I know I shouldn’t but I wanted to get the team news, ok?).

Anyway, as I tuned in, someone, with ‘sources close to the club’ claimed that McInnes was still the preferred choice within Ibrox!

Was it a recorded programme or quote from 4 weeks ago?!?

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Im no fan of king but there were 11 guys on the park, 7 stripped on the bench and a management team who were posted missing tonight. Kings a prick but it shouldnt stop the team having a bit of bottle and getting a result against THE BOTTOM TEAM in the league

Fair enough m8; that pic can easily apply to anyone in our starting XI.

Archived