This petition to get rid of Robertson

K.A.I

He's a finance guy and by all accounts the finances are reasonably ok.

He can't run a football club though, compare him with his equivalent across the city and sadly its night and day. This is partly King's fault as well though. Robertson may be King's man but King makes the decisions or at least signs them off, I've no doubt about that.

I wouldn't worry mate Thursday will be brutal and IMO it will leave the board in no position but to make changes.

I think we will see questions like what does he do and cant we get someone better qualified... Many fans are frustrated and I can see it being as brutal as the last few with the "spivs" Jobs will need to be explained before they are re appointed IMO from top to bottom.

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

He's a finance guy and by all accounts the finances are reasonably ok.

He can't run a football club though, compare him with his equivalent across the city and sadly its night and day. This is partly King's fault as well though. Robertson may be King's man but King makes the decisions or at least signs them off, I've no doubt about that.

Needing a massive loan in November of a financial year means our finances are fucked.