*** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Tims equalised, penalty wouldn’t you know 

Hate posting about these scum but wtf. Nobody seems to have seen anything but the ref

Bedlam inside Fir Park. McGregor was adjudged to have been fouled in the box after Carson brilliantly saved a Rogic shot. The ball spun in the air and Richard Tait, according to referee WIllie Collum, fouls McGregor.

4 observations...

1) A great team performance every player played well with some excellent individual performances.

2) If a new manager can tease that level of performance out of this group of players on a regular basis we'll be much closer to the taigs.

3) Murty's plan worked overall but the one masterstroke was playing McCrorie as DM, it gave the whole midfield a chance to push forward and it's no coincidence that it's the best games that we've seen from Holt and Jack.

4) The only negative is that the short term afterglow might give the board an easier time tomorrow night.

"When I first looked at it, I was thinking, he must be offside, I was just waiting for the flag to go up.

"The linesman is right in line with it - there is no way out for him, he has got to put his flag up. It's just a poor, poor decision."

That is direct quote from Billy Dodds on the third goal.  They replayed it a few times and Aarnson or whatever his name is plays him on was tight but fuck them we won. :aberdeen:

Archived