Danny wilson

jjbscotty12

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100%.

We need quality players at the club but we also need guys who know the club and exactly what it’s all about - even if they aren’t playing every week. Wilson, much like Holt, falls into that category.

I’d keep Wilson long before I would keep Bates, Cardoso and probably Alves too.

32 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

100%.

We need quality players at the club but we also need guys who know the club and exactly what it’s all about - even if they aren’t playing every week. Wilson, much like Holt, falls into that category.

I’d keep Wilson long before I would keep Bates, Cardoso and probably Alves too.

Wilson hardly looks like someone who knows what it's all about. He has as much fire and passion as a sloth. And plays like one too. 

There is not one CH at our club who dosesn't give me the fear when they have someone running at them or watches as the ball goes sailing over the top of their heads, you can almost hear the ships horn sound as they all have the turning radius of an oil tanker, but to answer the OP's question, unfortunately (and it grieves me to say this) but I would grudgingly extend his contract preferably on a one year deal only as on the occasion when he does have a good game he is probably the best we have.

Just now, cushynumber said:

I prefer cardoso.

The cardoso who has'nt been seen since Motherwell tanking at Hampdump? The cardoso who took 3 weeks to think about training again??

To think what big Goughie would think of these fucktards now, Alves included, soft as fuck poofs who I hope our DOF is allready planning on moving because the heat is getting hotter. Wednesday defeat and its back to the front of Ibrox steps for me. 

On 06/12/2017 at 04:29, jjbscotty12 said:

I know his contract is up in the summer,would you give him a new deal ?

Not a chance .If we do .We are clearly learning nothing about what we are seeing 

Not one of the players pre pedro deserve a contract .Get them all shipped out 

That includes powderpuff Danny 

Makes Craig Patterson seem like a hard man

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not a chance .If we do .We are clearly learning nothing about what we are seeing 

Not one of the players pre pedro deserve a contract .Get them all shipped out 

That includes powderpuff Danny 

Makes Craig Patterson seem like a hard man

Would any that Pedro brought in deserve a contract either, Eejay?

Hypothetical, obviously.

Wilson is utterly atrocious and has been since he came back. Bewildering that supporters still rate him. How many insipid, inept performances does he have to put in?

Weak, painfully slow in a straight line, turns like an aircraft carrier, lacks aggression, too casual.

He's a pathetic excuse for a centre back. 

If he was Portuguese or Mexican he'd be hounded. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Wilson is utterly atrocious and has been since he came back. Bewildering that supporters still rate him. How many insipid, inept performances does he have to put in?

Weak, painfully slow in a straight line, turns like an aircraft carrier, lacks aggression, too casual.

He's a pathetic excuse for a centre back. 

If he was Portuguese or Mexican he'd be hounded. 

Just like Bates who is Scottish and Kiernan who is English?