Danny wilson

jjbscotty12

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would any that Pedro brought in deserve a contract either, Eejay?

Hypothetical, obviously.

Not at moment mate but my point was more about guys coming to an end of their present ones 

Splitting hairs about giving any of these guys new contracts 

Ross and Moralas are the only 2 that might change my thinking 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s the bigger games he tends to look better in tbf

Even then. People say he's been good against the mhankies, and it's true for big parts of some of the games against them, yet in two of such games  he made mistakes that led to goals. One of those games people said he was really good, yet he'd had two glaring errors that were costly in that game.

I don't have any faith in him.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

He looks 10x better when he’s under pressure IMO. Would back him against Chelsea than I would Partick at home. 

Lol. Lets not exaggerate, squire.  

Sick of seeing him jump under the ball or some other shit. Does it in big games too.

Probably the reason he looks comfortable (most of the time) in bigger games is the same reason Bates does... he can just sit and be a relatively immobile last line of defense with one, simple job. Pace and mobility matters less. The kind of pressure he doesn't stand up to well is heavy counter attacking, like many teams have done this season. He melts quite often when he's facing that kind of thing. Motherwell didn't do that tonight. He had it easy.