Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s no way were out this btw. They can go unbeaten all they want but the more draws the closer we get. 

Be some laugh if we won the league and they were on about unbeaten runs :lol:

Id love to do it this year. All the talk is how they will find it even more difficult in the CL next season etc etc

I don't imagine Hibs will sit back and let us have possession and hope to hit on the counter.    If they are prepared to open up then that might well suit us ..... depending of course on how Murty sets the team up and on the motivation in the team itself to be robust, determined, defend well and take the goal chances when they arrive.   The game may well be physical and we need to win that battle as well as the battles for the 50/50 balls.    

Hppe Murty and JJ and whoever else is steering them behind the scenes at Rangers can set the team up for a good win.    And in doing so close the gap on the other lot so they start to feel Rangers heat right on their tails. 

Pisses me off that we have fucked about so much this season. The tims definitely aren't the same team they were last season. Even if we could somehow spend a few million in January to really give them something to think about. No chance we will though, if anything we will bring in a couple of loans, plus there is the manager issue. Typical.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

There’s no way were out this btw. They can go unbeaten all they want but the more draws the closer we get. 

Be some laugh if we won the league and they were on about unbeaten runs :lol:

Id love to do it this year. All the talk is how they will find it even more difficult in the CL next season etc etc

Rangers but not Rangers stop invincible 10IAR, Free Plasticine! 

That'll be the headlines. 

I’m going to be 100% honest. After watching that yesterday I’d be amazed if we managed to win on Wednesday. Plus I’m pretty sure we haven’t won Sat-midweek-Sat since we were in division 2 or some pish.

Archived