Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FSM said:

438 views but no one wants to say anything that could be deemed positive towards the board :lol:

If it’s going to be anything like what happened to the staircases to the Club Deck, we’re best off waiting until we see the end result....:pipe:

Good to see the board starting to address the historical maintenance issues. However it's poor communication so far. They should be letting us know the program of works and the cost so people are aware of the costs of the infrastructure repairs. The could also do with giving some of the concourse areas a paint . On the bond deck the paintwork is really poor and flaking.

The board shouldn't be praised for maintaining the properties the club owns.

I will however praise them if they've actually thought outside the box and are actually improving the appearance of Ibrox with the new cladding and sides of the Copland/Broomloan rather than just replacing like for like as if nothing has changed.

Not holding my breath though.

23 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

I will however praise them if they've actually thought outside the box and are actually improving the appearance of Ibrox with the new cladding and sides of the Copland/Broomloan rather than just replacing like for like as if nothing has changed.

There appears to have been nothing significant done in all the 3 years they have been here .

Certainly nothing I can see outside or inside the ground .

Maybe someone could actually list anything of note that has been to overly improved

On 12/12/2017 at 10:17, NornIronBear said:

What worries me is that Mini was meeting the guys who did Grenfell Towers to get a cheap deal on the cladding :rofl: