Title winning form?

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to stop getting carried away. If we win 8 or 9 games in a row, beat them away from home and go top of the table, then get excited. Until then stop building up silly expectations only to have yourself sitting disappointed when we crash and burn.

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Everyone needs to stop getting carried away. If we win 8 or 9 games in a row, beat them away from home and go top of the table, then get excited. Until then stop building up silly expectations only to have yourself sitting disappointed when we crash and burn.

Fuck off on this form I wouldn't be surprised if we get asked to take part in the world cup next year

We all love to dream, even if it's unattainable. Can we win this league? Well, yes we can. It's a long shot mind you, but still doable. Thos cunts have been dropping points all pver the place, so if they keep it up, why not?

If we don't, I doubt we would be so disappointed as it was always going to a very long shot.

• 1 month later...
On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:34, DeanMK said:

It seems to be the way with many bears nowadays .

On 13/12/2017 at 22:15, Redwhiteandblue said:

If we make it through this month and pick up full points, are we looking at a potential Championship winning team?

We're winning ugly, we're starting to to win games we would 100% lose earlier or last season. 

The taigs will lose a game and then lose a few more. 

If we can keep winning ugly and winning convincingly against the "smaller" teams, I know we haven't done that yet, but I don't see any reason why this team can't. 

If we back this team with everything we have from the stands, then we will easily beat the banana skins. 

So.....thoughts?

No. 

Go have a word with yerself.

On 14/12/2017 at 23:38, Blue Avenger said:

We all love to dream, even if it's unattainable. Can we win this league? Well, yes we can. It's a long shot mind you, but still doable. Thos cunts have been dropping points all pver the place, so if they keep it up, why not?

If we don't, I doubt we would be so disappointed as it was always going to a very long shot.

40 to 1 at Wully Hills, which is worth a tenner ? a tenner will be the last thing to think about if we lose this league but think of the party you can have with £400 ???