Title winning form?

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said,  Those are the types of games that win titles.  Winning ugly in a game where a lot of you players underperform.  Those are the types of games we would never have won under someone like Warburton.

I think we can run them close, but I don't think we can win this league this year. I just don't think we have the consistency.  Ask me again in 2 months  :lol

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

We're 5 points (8 at most) behind celtic, it's not the biggest gap that's ever existed between us. We played shite but we ground out a win and it's that mentality and ability to win ugly that a team needs to have in order to win the league. 

celtic have scrapped by with some results, Motherwell and Hibs have both looked to beat them this season and other games it's just a dirty 1-0 grind. 

We go on a good string of games and they keep dropping points and it won't be that far-fetched an idea winning the league this season.

The league is far from over and it's disgraceful so many have thrown in the towel when we're effectively only half way through the season. 

No bear throws in the towel . Have a word with yourself .

We just don't like lying to ourselves

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That being said,  Those are the types of games that win titles.  Winning ugly in a game where a lot of you players underperform.  Those are the types of games we would never have won under someone like Warburton.

I think we can run them close, but I don't think we can win this league this year. I just don't think we have the consistency.  Ask me again in 2 months  :lol

Our players were pish, Morelos, class goal and then that fuckin defensive header in front of an empty goal :duh:

Windass superb goal then back to his day job.

We battled that was the only good thing tonight.

On another day we should have had  a tanking.

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

We're 5 points (8 at most) behind celtic, it's not the biggest gap that's ever existed between us. We played shite but we ground out a win and it's that mentality and ability to win ugly that a team needs to have in order to win the league. 

celtic have scrapped by with some results, Motherwell and Hibs have both looked to beat them this season and other games it's just a dirty 1-0 grind. 

We go on a good string of games and they keep dropping points and it won't be that far-fetched an idea winning the league this season.

The league is far from over and it's disgraceful so many have thrown in the towel when we're effectively only half way through the season. 

I think peoples skepticism is totally justified given all of the false dawns we have faced in the past

17 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m telling you btw we’ll go unbeaten this month. I said it before the Aberdeen game. 

We’ll be 3 points maximum behind them come January 1st. 

Good on you - keep the faith comes to mind, and I travelled over 10,000kms for that weekend at easter rd.