Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I read that as - I’ll judge him on the OF game! 

You won't really though. Even if we got fucked 10-0 you'd still be giving it unconditional support and pretending all his fine - let's not kid ourselves.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nothing against murty really hope he does a brilliant job, but this just screams we've no money.  2 months for this is a disgrace. 

Definitely. Murty will get my full support but this board is seriously damaging our club.

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If Jose murhino had come in and had the same run of results folk would be saying at least he’s shown a desire to change formation, a plan b, and he needs to at least see what he can do in January! 

nah, we'd be saying, urgh another foreign cunt, where's derek mcinnes?

Truth is we cannot attract any manager who has a decent pedigree, not with this regime in charge..

Not even Rangers minded people like McInnes wanted it..

I feel sorry for Murty as he's going to come under all sorts of pressure now.  And the job is clearly too big for him.

Maybe this gives us time to sort the boardroom out with King looking like he'll be gone. 

The message the board has sent is, write this season off and hope for the best.

Fans short changed again and should start voting with our feet. Being Loyal is hurting the club in the longterm..

Graeme Murty is a decent hard working man and I hope he turns out to be a great Rangers manager but I doubt it given his lack of experience and the lack of support coming from the board who have proved themselves today not fit for purpose having failed to appoint a permanent successor to Caixinha two months on from his sacking.

27 minutes ago, London Calling said:

Truth is we cannot attract any manager who has a decent pedigree, not with this regime in charge..

Not even Rangers minded people like McInnes wanted it..

I feel sorry for Murty as he's going to come under all sorts of pressure now.  And the job is clearly too big for him.

Maybe this gives us time to sort the boardroom out with King looking like he'll be gone. 

The message the board has sent is, write this season off and hope for the best.

Fans short changed again and should start voting with our feet. Being Loyal is hurting the club in the longterm..

Good post, just hope you're wrong in saying that " the job is clearly too big for him ". Hope you're right about " King looking like he'll be gone " along with the rest of the charlatans.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

The strange thing is, if you take the Dundee, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone games and then the Sheep (x2) and Hibs game and reversed the results, you would have essentially the same points, but Murty would be no-where near this job.

There is still a big difference though. For me it matters what games we get points in. If you beat the stronger teams it is a sign the team are capable of getting results in any match. If it was reversed, and we are not beating those stronger team it's a sign we are not up to the challenge. I would seriously give Murty the benefit of the doubt on the 3 defeats. For me there is an attitude problem with the players and it shows in what they see as being the "easier matches". It's Murty's job to get that sorted and eliminate the silly results. If you look at the points situation then Murty has achieved the same number of points in his 9 matches as both McInnes and Rodgers have in their last 9.

6 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

I would just love Murty to go to Darkheid and rip the bheasts a new one, that would cement him in this job :bangbang:

He seems to get them fired up for big games like Aberdeen and hibs even though our performance against hibs was so poor then we lose against the shit 

Archived