New Player

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hes one of these cunts ye can't stand if hes not in your team. The arrogance lets see how others take it when its given back. Hes the type that would march out to the centre of parkhead and plant a Rangers flag.... 

I can't ever like any of those who played in the cup final. 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can see a change in formation coming 352

Fod

Mccrorie martin wilson

Tav/candeias Goss Jack Dorrans John/Wallace 

Morelos windass

Cummings to replace windass when he signs 

Think this is the first “our new line up”’ post I’ve seen this transfer window.

You’ve missed out Naismith, RVP and Murphy from your fantasy line up though Kirk m’lad. 

1 hour ago, ronniemca said:

Don't know if this guy will be any good or not,but you're maybe a trite optimistic about the return of those two.they are both push poor imo

I probably am mate, but they are already our players that we have to pay and know what they can or cannot do.

This lad may well prove me and most of RM wrong, but he is a not what I expected and to be honest our loan players have not been great in the past.

I think/hope the next signing will be better. :nailbiting:

4 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Fuck I would hate to be the player sitting next to him all the way to Florida. I suppose the good thing would be you would be sleeping by the time the plane took off. 

I'd love it. Hate making small talk. We'd be best buddies Gossy and me.

BBC SPORT

Sean Goss says move to Ibrox from QPR is 'no-brainer'

Sean Goss says he is relishing the challenge of playing for Rangers in Scotland's top flight

Midfielder Sean Goss says agreeing a loan move to Rangers until the end of the season was a "no-brainer".

The 22-year-old, who has joined from English Championship outfit Queens Park Rangers, is relishing the challenge.

"Rangers is a massive football club with a massive fan-base as well," Goss told Rangers TV.

"I know it's a tough league and there's a lot expected of the Rangers players. I want to challenge myself at a big club - I can't wait to get going."

The German moved to Loftus Road from Manchester United in January 2017 but has made only six appearances for the Championship club.

Ibrox is 'unbelievable'

He becomes the first signing under Graeme Murty since he was confirmed as manager until the end of the season

Goss, who can be deployed on the left side of midfield or defence, said: "Being out there seeing [Ibrox] stadium was unbelievable. So for me it was a no-brainer and I couldn't wait to get here.

"It's been frustrating for me personally the last year or so with game time, but I'm hoping to come here and do well for this club."

Rangers fly out to America on Friday for a winter training camp and to participate in the Florida Cup, an eight-team tournament that includes Brazilian sides Corinthians and Atletico Miniero.

Midfielder Andy Halliday will join the first-team squad on the trip, having cut short his loan spell at FC Gabala in Azerbaijan.

Rangers have also requested that Michael O'Halloran returnfollowing his short-term loan to St Johnstone.

Find all the latest football transfers on our dedicated page.

We wont get much better than this in this transfer window because Murty wont get any money to spend

He is only here till season ticket renewals are due and our next cheap and unheard of manager is revealed.

Our board of toxic, lying scumbags are going to fleece the loyal support yet again.

10 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

We wont get much better than this in this transfer window because Murty wont get any money to spend

He is only here till season ticket renewals are due and our next cheap and unheard of manager is revealed.

Our board of toxic, lying scumbags are going to fleece the loyal support yet again.

And we will willingly let him.

TBH, I think he's for the off before then. Just any collteral damage in him doing so is the worry.

Loan signings offer nothing nothing to us at all. Absolutely, we might get someone who hits the ground running - but come March/April you would suspect that they start backing away from challenges and coast it, due to not wanting to risk injury for when they go back. The only decent loanee I can recall in recent memory was Dom Ball, where is now?? - Aberdeen, ffs. These short term 6 month signings are a waste of everyone's time. Anyway, welcome to Rangers Sean.

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Think this is the first “our new line up”’ post I’ve seen this transfer window.

You’ve missed out Naismith, RVP and Murphy from your fantasy line up though Kirk m’lad. 

Pre empted that Naismith is injured 

I will always support a new player and hope that they do well for us. On the face of things it is perplexing though. 

While we are short in both central and attacking midfield, we are clearly recalling Halliday and possibly MOH - not solutions but will give us numbers if that is what we need. There are our own younger players in these positions too, who although may not be astonishing, probably offer as much as a youth player from another side. This doesn't really send a great message to them.  

If we want to add someone to the wings then why not try again and get someone like Jamie Walker who is proven in our league. Again I know he splits opinion on here and is hardly world class but the point is he is proven at this level unlike the player we have signed. 

Also currently we have had Windass and Candeias wide, again who have been mixed and split opinion but again, do we really think that a youth player is going to come and displace these players? Someone like Walker would likely push those players far harder for a starting place than a youth player. Also, dare I mention the Dalcio! A poor player for us so far but someone who is also on loan. Surely we have to tear up his agreement. I fail to see the logic of paying wages for players who are not ours. We would for me be better spending a little on someone who will come in and push for a starting slot. 

He has clearly been scouted I would assume and may well offer something. As I say, not trying to be overly negative and would always support people we sign, but just seems odd. 

8 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I will always support a new player and hope that they do well for us. On the face of things it is perplexing though. 

While we are short in both central and attacking midfield, we are clearly recalling Halliday and possibly MOH - not solutions but will give us numbers if that is what we need. There are our own younger players in these positions too, who although may not be astonishing, probably offer as much as a youth player from another side. This doesn't really send a great message to them.  

If we want to add someone to the wings then why not try again and get someone like Jamie Walker who is proven in our league. Again I know he splits opinion on here and is hardly world class but the point is he is proven at this level unlike the player we have signed. 

Also currently we have had Windass and Candeias wide, again who have been mixed and split opinion but again, do we really think that a youth player is going to come and displace these players? Someone like Walker would likely push those players far harder for a starting place than a youth player. Also, dare I mention the Dalcio! A poor player for us so far but someone who is also on loan. Surely we have to tear up his agreement. I fail to see the logic of paying wages for players who are not ours. We would for me be better spending a little on someone who will come in and push for a starting slot. 

He has clearly been scouted I would assume and may well offer something. As I say, not trying to be overly negative and would always support people we sign, but just seems odd. 

How can you scout a player who has hardly kicked a ball?