Tav

Lloyd

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, McKissock said:

We should try to extend his contract before/during this window and if it doesn't happen - sell now. In 6 months time he'll have 12 months left on his deal and suddenly his value will have decreased. 

Aye that's a great idea and if we can't sell him we're left with that wee lump of wood but paying him 3/4 grand a week more for the privlige fuck that

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Some of you's are still on the Christmas sherry and egg nog .. 3 million fuck sake

Aye, he's not worth that but IMO we have to take a leaf out the green and grey mob's common sense negotiation tactics - constantly taking up values and planting media stories.

21 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Aye, he's not worth that but IMO we have to take a leaf out the green and grey mob's common sense negotiation tactics - constantly taking up values and planting media stories.

Aye of course but mind these player's they've made a fortune on are guys that's won league titles, international caps, played in the Champions League etc ... this is James Taverneir ... imagine trying to get 3-million for him c'mon, we'd get laughed at and stuck with him. 

a million is fair.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Aye of course but mind these player's they've made a fortune on are guys that's won league titles, international caps, played in the Champions League etc ... this is James Taverneir ... imagine trying to get 3-million for him c'mon, we'd get laughed at and stuck with him. 

a million is fair.

75 million for virgil van dyke lol, England has gone crazy, 3 million aint bad. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

75 million for virgil van dyke lol, England has gone crazy, 3 million aint bad. 

3 million is ridiculously high what Van Dyke has went for after about 5 years playing in the EPL in their inflated market is totally irrelevent 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

3 million is ridiculously high what Van Dyke has went for after about 5 years playing in the EPL in their inflated market is totally irrelevent 

worth a try, too much money down there, and i agree with you, he aint worth 3 million and another thing, who to replace him? Hodson. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

worth a try, too much money down there, and i agree with you, he aint worth 3 million and another thing, who to replace him? Hodson. 

I'm forever hopeful we have good 2 full-backs (right and left) lined up this transfer window but I've been saying that for the past 2-years and it's not happened yet so not holding out much hope of a decent replacement - we get cunts like Hodson and Declan John, average squad players to fill in like no-one even considers it an important position.

Archived