Tav

Lloyd

26 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

seriously, if we let him go? on the cheap, who comes in? another shite player? fucking merry go round 

Rangers have just rejected an offer from Preston NE  for Tav  according to sky sports 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sell our best player. :lol:

Sell him for a million or less. :lol::lol:

Absolutely outstanding again today, bar a moment or two had the best player in Scotland in his back pocket, a world class run and cross and another world class cross for two clear goals that Morelos blew or would have had 2 assists.

One of the most underrated footballers we've ever had. 

He’s not a polished defender but what he offers us going forward more than makes up for it.

I can’t understand why anybody would want to sell him and replace him with some limited cart horse ‘defender’ who just boots it into row z every time it comes near him.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He’s the best right back in the country and probably our best player. 

Selling him - other than if a silly offer comes in - would be madness.

This. 

And I'd be looking at 5m at least before I would let him go. He is on a decent length of contract is he not? 

22 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

This. 

And I'd be looking at 5m at least before I would let him go. He is on a decent length of contract is he not? 

5 million would be a good price, 3.5 realistically but with our recent record in the transfer market I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go for under 2. 

I hope we show a bit of ambition and either make them pay for him or tie him down on a longer deal, easily one of our best players. 

If he's made noise about signing a new contract then we have no reason to sell unless a silly offer comes in, if he's stalled on signing a new contract then I have no faith in this board to get a decent fee for him and wouldn't be surprised if he goes for around £1/1.5 Mil. 

8 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

See Edgar on H+H saying he thinks Tav and Windass will be away in Jan. He said he has heard he's wanting away and not interested in a new deal. I'll be gutted if he goes and will take a lot to replace him. 

That's worrying 

All this about DJ being a cracking signing.

Tav is the better of the 2. 

I think if he goes for 3m then we'll be doing alright.

I like his personality and what he brings to our team. He seems to love it here and brings a buzz to the place.  

15 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

See Edgar on H+H saying he thinks Tav and Windass will be away in Jan. He said he has heard he's wanting away and not interested in a new deal. I'll be gutted if he goes and will take a lot to replace him. 

I'd be surprised if he wants away tbh,seems to love it here.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's worrying 

Aye defo. He seems to have alot of decent inside info so I'm expecting there to be something in it. He also mentioned the club are pretty strapped for cash, not in a worrying way but unless we get decent fees for both players it'll be a struggle to replace them. 

Archived