**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it’s half time and we’re wining so won’t be harsh but we need more from Murphy, Goss that good turn aside looks really average and Bates has to cover Tav as he’s being murder at his defensive duties as usual 

Still laugh at people that reckon Kenny McLean is never good enough to be a Rangers player he’s the best player on the Park next to Windass for us and it’s not a one off either 

Not sure why Goss and Murphy over the ball for a freekick. Murphy would be a good target man I thought.

As someone said... Aberdeen chances have usually come from our mistakes.

One of them will get a red.

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

Can anyone tell me... How long was the ball in the air?

Will try & let you know when it comes back down and I can measure the snow & ice thickness!

Wish we'd got a second before half time. We were just getting full control again. It's come at a good time for them.

If morelas didnt have a 50p heed we would be a couple of goals up. I think he scored the goal with his face lol. Surely they must be making him practice his headers in training, never seen a front man so bad at directing or making contact with the ball with his head.

Anyway some good performances, need to tighten up and put away more of our opportunities. Hope Cummings gets on with enough time to make an impact

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I know it’s half time and we’re wining so won’t be harsh but we need more from Murphy, Goss that good turn aside looks really average and Bates has to cover Tav as he’s being murder at his defensive duties as usual 

Still laugh at people that reckon Kenny McLean is never good enough to be a Rangers player he’s the best player on the Park next to Windass for us and it’s not a one off either 

It's the first time McLean has impressed me, he is usually guff but he has his eye in tonight. 

Archived