G.E.C.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

'Horse's mouth', did he back the gee gees?

Honestly fellow Bears, it's not worth getting our sashes in a twist over.

Show dignity by ignoring him and remember he was one of us.

"was" being the operative word.

Dignity got us where we are today. Attacked by allcomers and even our dignity roobed by successive boards, including this one big time.

We can humiliate him, his also ran team and their rancid support after we bury them on the field of play.

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

My mate was told, from a horse's mouth, the reason why it all fell through at the last minute. It concerns a huge gambling debt he asked us to clear for him. Don't want to say too much. Anyone heard anything similar?

You are a Bheast, I would bet money now, I may be wrong, just an unwashed comment smell about you and your comments

Hope we fuck then 4-0, never wanted the no mark and If Murty puts him and his team to the sword again then that's 3 out of 3 and all you will hear is one Graham Murty.  

He will regret not taking the Rangers job later in life as he will always think what could have been. Aberdeen are his level and he  will never be offered a better job than the Rangers job the rest of his life. 

I still think McInnes looked at the Rangers job and decided it was to big for him and not that he would prefer Aberdeen, we all know the guy is a Rangers supporter and fair play to the guy as others would have took it blindly with their heart ruling their head. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Woman scorned my erse. We dodged a bullet. Pumped up to be a somebody, when in reality, a nobody.

If it was anyone else, would it be ok to boo them?

People could boo whoever they like. Fucking tragic though.

39 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I still think McInnes looked at the Rangers job and decided it was to big for him and not that he would prefer Aberdeen, we all know the guy is a Rangers supporter and fair play to the guy as others would have took it blindly with their heart ruling their head. 

I'll be forever thankful for his decision.

8 hours ago, Rupret said:

You are a Bheast, I would bet money now, I may be wrong, just an unwashed comment smell about you and your comments

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

@ronniescu you have a new admirer.

Looks like it mate. How staunch is he? Inserting aitches into words & a Halliday fan, I believe.

I was only asking if anyone had heard the interesting story about McInnes in a thread entitled "McInnes".