BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The fact morelos doesn't speak English is the only reason why 2up wouldn't work.

Could see today both made similar runs etc better communication solves that

Can't be more than ten words starting with go ,stay ,front , back , hold , leave .Don't need a degree in language's to communicate with partner.

14 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Can't be more than ten words starting with go ,stay ,front , back , hold , leave .Don't need a degree in language's to communicate with partner.

You're correct but how much basic English does morelos know his rtv interview recently wasn't in English. 

Got to happen in my opinion,we can play them both together against most spfl teams,i watched them closely today and they actually took it in turns to drop deep in the number 10 position which they are both good at because they have good touch and awareness.

play them both against Hamilton on Sunday 

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You're correct but how much basic English does morelos know his rtv interview recently wasn't in English. 

Spanish

go - ir

stay - permancer

front - frente

back - espalda

post - enviar

hold - sostener

leave - salir

Cumdog - Cumdog 

Pretty sure Alfredo will pick it up quicker than Jason. ?

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Service was rank rotten. 

Prefer the two up front. The service today to them was again poor. 

We are still too slow in our build up and the oppo box is packed when we get there. We need defence splitting passes to either of them and they can play off one another.

Another issue I also see, is that Windass also plays as a striker role. He just wants to score goals and it's about himself, not the team. Wherever he gathers the ball he will push forward, more often he will not to make a pass to whomever is free, but play for himself to shoot at goal.at which point the oppo have several players in front of him and he either loses the ball or he blasts it off an oppo player. He was better today than against Thistle but this lot today are just worse dross than them.

IMHO Murty is not forcing them to play to a system, hence why our play has been so disjointed these last few games.

When you watch the top top teams in the EPL the main system of play is geared towatds getting the ball to their strikers in as few passes a possible. One notable exception is De  Bruyne, who could take on a whole team and score, but his range of passing to strikers is fucking awesome. Any strker not getting service should be, would be kicking up fuck as should the manager. Can you imagine the likes of Aguero or Kane being the pumpkins in not getting any service?! They'd be fucking hell on.

Funnily enough, just like we were all told as boys, don't be greedy bastards and get the ball to the strikers. Sure we want others to score as well, but it should be part of a team effort.

Our play is not slick, to many back and sideway passes and Murty is letting them play whatever they eant.

It's two up front for me and sacrifice Windass, as he is not the striker and as he adds nothing to the midfield, in only weakening it.

46 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

2 weeks ago mate. Let it go.

I'm just reminding you how wrong you were.  You claimed he couldn't run more than 15mins yet he started the very next game against Fraserburugh and played for over an hour.  

On 28/01/2018 at 16:02, sassaaaa said:

We should try two up front next game , if not drop Morelos he was a waste of a jersey today.

On 28/01/2018 at 16:03, BridgeIsBlue said:

Windass was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile. 

The two guys that got 2 goals each?

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Spanish

go - ir

stay - permancer

front - frente

back - espalda

post - enviar

hold - sostener

leave - salir

Cumdog - Cumdog 

Pretty sure Alfredo will pick it up quicker than Jason. ?

I hope he not use this Spanish because for an example post = palo, back = atras, hold = espera

45 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm just reminding you how wrong you were.  You claimed he couldn't run more than 15mins yet he started the very next game against Fraserburugh and played for over an hour.  

He said he was blowing after 15 mins against Ross County, a top flight side.

He might have managed over an hour against a Highland League side a few days later but he was fucking dreadful.

Wouldn't say I was wrong at all but ok :lol: