Stewart Regan Resigns

Lloyd

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

10 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Lawwell is running out of allies now. Thomson gone, Petrie feathering his own nest. It might just be that things are turning. The next key thing is to get rid of Doncaster. Another equally incompetent patsy

Would like you to be right but I don't see the dark side giving up their influence at the top level of the game, such as it is.  I'm very wary about whoever gets the job.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s why I think it’ll be either him or Petrie. 

Maybe not too bad. I bet they feel shafted off liewell after he promised them more cash etc after Rangers got put out the league leading to both their teams being relegated and losing their best players leading to the ending up on the dole. 

Aye, they're Rangers haters, but Liewells pish has directly affected their personal lives. They will want Revenge. They won't dance to that cunts tune ever again. 

Not saying they would be a good appointment for us, but could be even worse for THEM. 

Will no doubt just end up with another "neutral" puppet again. 

16 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Would like you to be right but I don't see the dark side giving up their influence at the top level of the game, such as it is.  I'm very wary about whoever gets the job.

Like the GCC , Nhs and many others

Once they are in . Their grand plan is to take over with nepotism

That is how this rancid City works

Would love to see Gordon Smith get it but doubt it.  If it's Thompson we'll know it's a stitch up and something radical has to be done to get these poisonous hate filled people out of Scottish football.  The fact that LNS ruled that no further action could be taken regarding title stripping,  that won't/ wouldn't stop the scum trying again. When will the rest of this sad country wake up and realise the extent of the unfounded hatred against us.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Like the GCC , Nhs and many others

Once they are in . Their grand plan is to take over with nepotism

That is how this rancid City works

Spot on , and I've been seeing it in my work, and industry, more and more over the last ten years. Tims who aren't even good enough getting management positions, including my line manager who is a useless fuckwit.

Asked by Ally McCoist on TalkSPORT who he would like to see replace Regan, McGhee said: "I'm going to say one that I don't think will exactly cause controversy.

"It might raise a few eyebrows, and I've got no knowledge that he would even be one per cent interested in it. But I know a guy who's got years of experience in both playing international football and in football management.

"He has the intellect, he has the passion and he has the knowledge of the Scottish game. And that would be Gordon Strachan .

"It would be a natural progression for me, for Gordon to go and do it."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ38C-Sd_kuu99mzP8g4p

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Asked by Ally McCoist on TalkSPORT who he would like to see replace Regan, McGhee said: "I'm going to say one that I don't think will exactly cause controversy.

"It might raise a few eyebrows, and I've got no knowledge that he would even be one per cent interested in it. But I know a guy who's got years of experience in both playing international football and in football management.

"He has the intellect, he has the passion and he has the knowledge of the Scottish game. And that would be Gordon Strachan .

"It would be a natural progression for me, for Gordon to go and do it."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ38C-Sd_kuu99mzP8g4p

Ffs :lol: