Stewart Regan Resigns

Lloyd

Another cunt on the scrap heap never to be seen again. 

Fucking riddy bastard will end up in a non exec director role with some reincarnation of Woolworths or similar

either that or he’ll end up on the board at fucking celtic 

hopeless, hapless piece of shit 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

It will be your woman from hivs.

No chance! There was a reason Spiers announced she had a season ticket at Ibrox for 20 years last week. It’ll be a tarrier with a connection to that rancid club 100%. 

On 01/02/2018 at 18:25, Brackley said:

Wonder if he gets a pay off with a gagging order so he can't spill the beans about the 5 way agreement and other "sensitive " issues.

Without doubt. 100% he has a gagging order. He would probably make more out of any fine he would get for breaching it though. I would buy his book if he 100% spilled the beans. Also, do gagging orders cross borders?

Not mind that gagging order down south that was in all the Scottish papers a couple year ago?

On 01/02/2018 at 19:29, eejay the dj said:

Like the GCC , Nhs and many others

Once they are in . Their grand plan is to take over with nepotism

That is how this rancid City works

Mate, I work in managerial circles in the NHS and nobody gives a shit about footballing allegiances, believe it or not, the major concern is patient care. 

The Council? No idea. 

I used to work for Scottish Government in Edinburgh and all professional staff were interested was rugby and yachting. 

Catholics supported Hibs or celtic. 

We need to accept that the Scottish Establishment lives in Edinburgh went to public school in that area and doesn't give much of a Sh!t for football and especially Rangers. Catholics support Hibs or Tims. 

They don't give much of a shit for us. 

I suspect Reagan replacement will be Tim with Catholic name just to rub it in. 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Gordon Smith should go for it again.

Little did we know that him being forced out was the first sign of them getting all their ducks lined up to take maximum advantage of our problems.

It really couldn’t have worked out any better for them if they’d scripted it.

28 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Little did we know that him being forced out was the first sign of them getting all their ducks lined up to take maximum advantage of our problems.

I reckon it is all scripted out. With passages from divide and conquer, the art of war etc... Written in it. 

As I said in another thread, this goes a lot deeper than football. 

There was a piece on the BBC about extremism in schools (talking a bout Muslims obviously) but you could change the word Muslim to catholic and it would describe what has been going on up here (Scotland) my whole life. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I reckon it is all scripted out. With passages from divide and conquer, the art of war etc... Written in it. 

As I said in another thread, this goes a lot deeper than football. 

There was a piece on the BBC about extremism in schools (talking a bout Muslims obviously) but you could change the word Muslim to catholic and it would describe what has been going on up here (Scotland) my whole life. 

I’m firmly of the opinion that they saw trouble headed our way & got themselves in position to take full advantage of it.

I couldn’t say they planned / scripted it, but they were bloody well placed to capitalise on it.

And, while living away for a long time, I’m well aware of what you’re referring to in terms of how things are changing in everyday life.

52 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Absolutely, the "Japan tour" was a prime example of the deceit and disregard for Smith at that time. Paul McBride came into the scene at that time, along with dossiers and clarification. Soon after Smith went, there was the referees strike in 2010 , and it all snowballed from there on in- look at the state our game now.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Absolutely, the "Japan tour" was a prime example of the deceit and disregard for Smith at that time. Paul McBride came into the scene at that time, along with dossiers and clarification. Soon after Smith went, there was the referees strike in 2010 , and it all snowballed from there on in- look at the state our game now.

I tried to explain all this to folk down here & most (but not all...) looked at me like I was a rolling eyed monster.

As you say, look how it turned out.....