Stewart Regan Resigns

Lloyd

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Should have went Fuckin years ago and that tosser Doncaster. Wonder who Lawwell will pick....

:thumbsup:

Spot on mate this should be good for a laugh ...... whoever it is will be at his beck and call as per ... nothing to see here, the more it changes the less it changes .... move along you lot .... on you go ... off you fuck .... :ohmy:

:UK:

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Paying the price for not demanding we were investigated again.....

What’s worrying me if they replace him with one of lawells men (almost a certainty) could they re open the case or start another investigation? Wouldn’t put it past those corrupt bastards.

Next letter into the SFA incoming .....

Dear mr Scottish football,

I think Brenda should get the job as he has done so much for the game in this country already bringing us scintillating silky football , world class players and stockpiling billions in the bank at the same time he really is something special and we would be fools not to appoint him as the new leader of the sfa ,his honesty and integrity would surely get to the real truth behind the  sevco farce and maybe one day we can vote him in as president of Scotland ...

yours faithfully in papish blessness,

john Patrick O'Malley O'Neills fenian army orouke......

56 minutes ago, jimgers said:

Be interesting to hear why he resigned, or was he pushed? Whatever the reason this rat takes a few secrets with him, would love him open up and spill the beans.

On the surface 

We all hate the bastard and glory in this 

Fact that beggars clearly fell out with him tells you all you need to know about who is pulling the strings here 

18 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

What’s worrying me if they replace him with one of lawells men (almost a certainty) could they re open the case or start another investigation? Wouldn’t put it past those corrupt bastards.

I reckon 100%the matter will be "discussed" when the new man(puppet) is appointed.

8 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Next letter into the SFA incoming .....

Dear mr Scottish football,

I think Brenda should get the job as he has done so much for the game in this country already bringing us scintillating silky football , world class players and stockpiling billions in the bank at the same time he really is something special and we would be fools not to appoint him as the new leader of the sfa ,his honesty and integrity would surely get to the real truth behind the  sevco farce and maybe one day we can vote him in as president of Scotland ...

yours faithfully in papish blessness,

john Patrick O'Malley O'Neills fenian army orouke......

Screenshot_20180201-204152.png

Regan was a useless tosser to be fair and should have went long ago. You'd have to question the circumstances around it, which we'll never hear. 

I remember the st mirren chairman saying Lawell runs the SFA.. Probably a long shot maybe this is another reason King has been back here so long