*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gsa said:

I should follow a different team because I don't rate Mccrorie as highly as others?

Both players have shown that they have good attributes and promise whilst still being young and plenty of time to develop. plenty of positives to take from the both of them so no point being negative.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Both players have shown that they have good attributes and promise whilst still being young and plenty of time to develop. plenty of positives to take from the both of them so no point being negative.

Agree with that re Mccrorie but Bates will never be a long term solution because he simply cannot control or pass the ball. That being said, why waste time having him in the team?

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Do we think it’s the same 4-5-1 with Morelos playing behind Cummings?!

I would hope for two up front but it'll be the same 4-2-3-1 formation we've been playing the last few weeks.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Agree with that re Mccrorie but Bates will never be a long term solution because he simply cannot control or pass the ball. That being said, why waste time having him in the team?

Because he’s our best defender that we have available.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Bates distribution in the first half against county was terrible but played a blinder in the second half so he can do it just need it every week. Let's see today, hopefully can have a good win and give the whole team a boost. I think bates doubts his own ability which has been his downfall just needs a bit more confidence. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Do we think it’s the same 4-5-1 with Morelos playing behind Cummings?!

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I would hope for two up front but it'll be the same 4-2-3-1 formation we've been playing the last few weeks.

No chance. Both Cummings and Morelos starting means it will be 2 up front. They're both out and out strikers.

Wes captain for the day.

For all that Bates can't play simple passes,he does have an eye for a forward pass and I can remember him dinking little balls through for Candeas.

Don't forget that centre halfs don't peak till they are 29-32,he has a lot of improving to come.

He's solid enough,does the simple thing every time,he'll do for me as a back up to 2 experienced centre halfs

Just now, gsa said:

Cardoso, Wilson (who's just been let out on loan) Jimmy Bell, me, you?

You’re a moron if you think Cardoso is a better defender. Wilson isn’t either, you’re shite patter with the other 2 just shows you don’t have any proper arguments.

Archived