A message to our greatest fanboys

Sparkle

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

When you searched for Rangers Media you got a link up for hivs net. Seems we are still the number #1 topic of discussion EVERYWHERE. 

HATED BUT FEARED. 

The FF stuff was very disappointing but not surprising. 

Rangers Media is the ONLY forum for the PEOPLE.. 

Only show in town mate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

How safe is the data on here. Do they have our email addresses or ip adress? 

To admin know, have the police been contacted?

Badger said in the other big thread that it’s very unlikely they have passwords and apart from deleting @Rfc52‘s account they did very little. Although they could have got email addresses through individual accounts 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Badger said in the other big thread that it’s very unlikely they have passwords and apart from deleting @Rfc52‘s account they did very little. Although they could have got email addresses through individual accounts 

Is that in the thread in the ot

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Didn't delete me well enough. Fenian bastards

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Seen the FF stuff but didn’t bother making an account. They ban me fairly quickly on there 

Long before I knew of RM I googled 'Rangers sites' and the first referral that appeared was FF. So I had a look for a few days and decided to join; filled in the form and got it passed, then

when I tried to post a comment to a thread, I got told I was banned... How the fuck can you be banned before you post anything? so then I found RM and never been at another Rangers forum.

Then in 2011 when Rangers came to Australia to play in the Sydney Festival of Football tournament I was asked by Rab Boyle (The Rabbit) to write some articles about our tour including games, so there were quite a few Aussies on RM at that time who wanted to meet and I suggested we have RM tags on so we would know who everybody was.

I had quite a lot of guys introduce themselves to me; some of them from FF and they were great, but I also had two guys come up (from FF) who were like fucking taigs speaking about RM, so they were told to fuck off from our table.

I could never understand the animosity towards fellow Rangers supporters at that time and I still can't understand it to this day

Fucking tragic way to act.

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Personally I wouldn't even acknowledge them. They'll be pissed off that we are back on line so soon. No doubt they will be slapping their women and kids around and plotting their next little devilish deed as we speak.

The hackers or Follow Follow? It's hard to tell.

15 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

How safe is the data on here. Do they have our email addresses or ip adress? 

To admin know, have the police been contacted?

Click top right, go into you account, go into account settings then click settings area and then recently used devices it should tell you what devices you have used recently.

I can see they were on mine

Screenshot_20180218-132722.png

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Long before I knew of RM I googled 'Rangers sites' and the first referral that appeared was FF. So I had a look for a few days and decided to join; filled in the form and got it passed, then

when I tried to post a comment to a thread, I got told I was banned... How the fuck can you be banned before you post anything? so then I found RM and never been at another Rangers forum.

Then in 2011 when Rangers came to Australia to play in the Sydney Festival of Football tournament I was asked by Rab Boyle (The Rabbit) to write some articles about our tour including games, so there were quite a few Aussies on RM at that time who wanted to meet and I suggested we have RM tags on so we would know who everybody was.

I had quite a lot of guys introduce themselves to me; some of them from FF and they were great, but I also had two guys come up (from FF) who were like fucking taigs speaking about RM, so they were told to fuck off from our table.

I could never understand the animosity towards fellow Rangers supporters at that time and I still can't understand it to this day

Fucking tragic way to act.

Aye it’s strange enough mate. 

Only time I have ever seen anyone act strange when ive mentioned the forum in person was when I was speaking to a couple of fans in the Rangers bar in Blackpool. They looked like id just kicked a child when I asked if they ever used this forum 

15 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Click top right, go into you account, go into account settings then click settings area and then recently used devices it should tell you what devices you have used recently.

Some of my locations are a tad out. Walsall ffs

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye it’s strange enough mate. 

Only time I have ever seen anyone act strange when ive mentioned the forum in person was when I was speaking to a couple of fans in the Rangers bar in Blackpool. They looked like id just kicked a child when I asked if they ever used this forum 

I can understand where you are coming from; you just feel like snotting the pricks. Just adding to that tournament; I and a couple of my mates were in the city having an early bevvy before we went to the pub next to the ground; we all had Rangers shirts & scarves on and about six people were a few tables away and the accent told us they were all Irish, so when they started giving us a bit of banter we realised they were definitely Tims. Turns out they were all from Lurgan and a couple of them personally knew Lennon, but much to our surprise they all hated the cunt with a passion and after my altercation with the two FF lads, I wondered who should have been wearing the Rangers gear.

15 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Some of my locations are a tad out. Walsall ffs

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Same mines keep saying Islington. I've only ever bought it on monopoly ffs

Mine also says London. In wondering if they locations is where your provider is based so when you are on 3/4G it shows that location. The Russian type writing on mine is what makes me think they accessed my account

I’ve never met anyone from FF but from my personal experience they don’t really have an argument on whose site is best. 

Its very clear you need to toe the party line which in all honesty is just bs and means it’s not an open forum.

Here you can discuss basically anything and repeatly, if required.

Went on a few so called Rangers forums just to see if I could get any after match interviews.and I was shocked to see most fans on the other forums hold Rangers media members in such high regard not. Apparently we are arseholes not very bright bigoted ect ect all I can say is who needs fucking enemies.

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I used a fake email address anyway 

my message to to them is 9 points in it, 2 old Firns to go, we are getting better and they are getting worse. 

They have taken their eyes of the ball concerning their own team. The fact that they are so absorbed with everything Rangers, they are letting their club struggle through the season when they should be miles ahead.

Id be worried if I was them. Although we have a habit of shooting ourselfs in the goolies, especially at Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They have taken their eyes of the ball concerning their own team. The fact that they are so absorbed with everything Rangers, they are letting their club struggle through the season when they should be miles ahead.

Id be worried if I was them. Although we have a habit of shooting ourselfs in the goolies, especially at Ibrox.

Our Ibrox form infuriates me not end but it's part of the mentality battles I've talked about before. We have technically excellent footballers but mentally they aren't there yet when it comes to the pressures and demands of being Rangers players. I think it will come but I'd like it to be sooner.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Apparently i was in Walsall 10 minutes ago!