A message to our greatest fanboys

Sparkle

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Looked at my devices settings I don't think any tarriers have been on my account although some of the locations are a bit dodgy, saying I'm in Chester right now I think and Kilmarnock on Friday there.

Apparently, I was in India 3 hours after I was in Sydney Australia ...Fuck me swinging, That's what you call a supersonic flight :rofl:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Gutted you've no had to come back as THE rfc52

That was the plan mate. I'm a wee bit gutted as well. After my cva was rejected I thought my history was gone. 

Badger bought me though and transferred all my history to this board

See that fat wank Marshall has had his digs ffs what a brass neck the cunt wanted fans named and shamed.

we have our wanks.shite moderators and @lutonblue borderline raping cunts but at least we are allowed to think for ourselves.

we are a cracking fan base let’s just support our team and leave the nutters to debate witch internet strangers are there favourites 

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

When you searched for Rangers Media you got a link up for hivs net. Seems we are still the number #1 topic of discussion EVERYWHERE. 

HATED BUT FEARED. 

The FF stuff was very disappointing but not surprising. 

Rangers Media is the ONLY forum for the PEOPLE.. 

I did a search engine about RM being hacked and the hibs.net one came up.  I clicked just to see what they were saying and the OP was "clicked onto Rangersmedia this morning and got this message" then they posted the message that we all saw. What I found astounding was that hardly anybody batted an eyelid about why someone from hibs.net would be clicking on RM in the first place!!! Absolutely crazy.

I also went on to FF as they had a thread on us and was a wee bit surprised at some of the comments but there were posters who don't post on here sticking up for us.

It was a crap day yesterday without RM but if anything ever happened to this site I would certainly not be joining FF. 

I  saw some of the comments made by some of the so called

Rangers fans on ff,they are not true Rangers fans

they should go to the other side of the city where they belong,

just a shower off morons.:anger:

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

pointless having a go at another forum - which works both ways i might add. We have been hacked  - no doubt by one of the unwashed    - and it ends up with Rangers fans having a dig at each others forums. Its just daft.  lets get back on topic.

Expose the hackers and let nature take its course???

27 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

pointless having a go at another forum - which works both ways i might add. We have been hacked  - no doubt by one of the unwashed    - and it ends up with Rangers fans having a dig at each others forums. Its just daft.  lets get back on topic.

Agree but when people are telling lies you need to stand up

10 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Fucking banned !! Had 3 alerts as well feels like some cunts  ran up to me, shouted abuse and fucked off before I got a chance to say something back

Aye, I've had at least one post deleted, and have had an alert saying first message. No idea what it means, a warning?