Scottish Football

43 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Some folk on Twitter saying we should get Duk from the sheep.

I usually just look at the stats that I think matter ie goals and assists, but even last night on bet365 I noticed that compared to his other team mates his stats were fucking awful other than the goal.

posted it a few days back but I think he’s one of the worst in the league for losing the ball etc, which at a team like ours you really can’t be doing as we have the ball most of the time.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I usually just look at the stats that I think matter ie goals and assists, but even last night on bet365 I noticed that compared to his other team mates his stats were fucking awful other than the goal.

posted it a few days back but I think he’s one of the worst in the league for losing the ball etc, which at a team like ours you really can’t be doing as we have the ball most of the time.

Just the current flavour of the week. The in form SPFL player who doesn’t play for us or them, so everybody wants us to sign him.

16 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Callum Davidson punted by St Johnstone. 

Bit harsh. St johnstone are pretty much where you would always expect them to be, at the bottom end of the league fighting relegation. Any season they arent is a good one. Obviously winning 2 trophies for them counts for nothing. They are shocking to watch right enough and i dont have to watch them so its easy for me to say hes been hard done by.

16 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Jack was sent off for less at Aberdeen.

Hilarious watching all the seethe about this tackle when it was probably about 5 years ago Jack was sent off for that similar tackle against them.

Football's changed, that's a red in every league nowadays.