Scottish Football

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Must admit I've never rated Hardie but he looks like he has built some upper body strength and is capable of scoring goals in this league

I’d punt Worrall and get Halkett back too. Could be the no nonsense defender we need next to Goldson.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’d punt Worrall and get Hallett back too. Could be the no nonsense defender we need next to Goldson.

His contracts up in the summer it's a no brainer for me he left us, has worked hard at a small club and looks a real leader in that Livi defence. Wont cost a lot in terms of wages. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

His contracts up in the summer it's a no brainer for me he left us, has worked hard at a small club and looks a real leader in that Livi defence. Wont cost a lot in terms of wages. 

Well that is a bit of good news, I assumed he had much longer to go contract wise.

59 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’d punt Worrall and get Halkett back too. Could be the no nonsense defender we need next to Goldson.

We can get him in January on a pre contract. He's been excellent in the league this season. I'd be very happy to get him and sent Worrall packing.