They say it's not obsession....

RFC55

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Well done to the stewards and turnstile staff.

Exactly - Ā well done on remaining vigilant and spotting the Taig. Should be rewarded.

Looks like someone is getting a free ticket to this week's game and/or semi final...

Ā 

My 6yo has never been to a game. But I sent her up on Sunday alone with a handwritten note and a jam sandwich. The stewards wouldnt let her in, and she had to walk back to Ayrshire.

Desr Rangers, due to your stewards bad behaviour, can I have 2 hospitality tickets for this week's game? Cheers.

He's embarrassed his maw told everyone because he got a used ticket passed back through the gate to try and get in with.Ā 

Any normal person walks somewhere to sit until the game is over then heads back to Falkirk with other people based there.

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Was I the only person raised by parents who cared? I remember being given a talk when I was 11...

"If ever stranded with no money then place a reverse collect call." (This was before mobile phones were popular).

Failing that, "approach a police officer." And guess what, Glasgow has police officers.

Mate I used to.get the number 9 bus to ibrox as a pup. My mum never ever knew I was away to the game. I said I was away to a mates to watch it. The number 9 used to take an hour and a half to get home so a night time game seen 10 year old me get home at nearly midnight.Ā 

She was out searching for.me panicking the lot. She was frantic with worry. Every single time id lie to her so i could get to the game.Ā 

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

So mum of the year allowed him to go on the train to Glasgow in the worst winter weather in years with no money in his pocket without adult supervision

..........and it's Rangers fault

Wonder if his dad is Charlie Mulgrew

Naw man his dad will be Leigh Griffiths.

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

there is also absolutely no way that the bloke at the turnstile looked at the ticket and just went "naw youre no getting in" unless he was wearing his celtic top or was being a wee fanny, theyd have tried to help him find a way in or get his ticket reprinted, and i can't picture all the falkirk fans not saying or doing anything about one of of their teen fans being so badly treated

i hope this story is true because its hilarious but i doubt it is.

He'll get invited to celtic park for the heroes treatment, hes a martyr now after the way Rangers have ruined his lifeĀ 

Exactly mate he was probably pished and that's why he never got in and likely why he didn't approach any polis/stewardsĀ 

2 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Most parentsĀ would beĀ embarrassed to admit they let their kid travel halfway across the country, unfed, improperly dressed for the conditions, and with no means of contacting them in an emergency. Ā What sort of individual would splash it all over the national newspapers? Ā The kind that thinks that by buying a ticket for a football match her duty of care as a parent are transferred to someone else for the day.

Sheā€™s obviously angling for free tickets for the smellies end for Sunday.Ā 

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Sheā€™s obviously angling for free tickets for the smellies end for Sunday.Ā 

Falkirk are at home to Morton this weekend; you'd think he'd be priotising going to watch that game with his pals.

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I used to.get the number 9 bus to ibrox as a pup. My mum never ever knew I was away to the game. I said I was away to a mates to watch it. The number 9 used to take an hour and a half to get home so a night time game seen 10 year old me get home at nearly midnight.Ā 

She was out searching for.me panicking the lot. She was frantic with worry. Every single time id lie to her so i could get to the game.Ā 

Your maw must not haveĀ beenĀ the brightest if she kept letting you away with that.Ā