Physicality

Essandoh

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You need the players to do it first and we don't have them. Answer, play Windass again and again and again. That'll toughen us up.

Agreed.  

Thats the most frustrating part of this.  We've been powderpuff for years now. 

Not the odd game here & there but a permanent easy touch for all & sundry to have a go at. 

Sickening.  

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Oh ultimately i think the midfield physicality is the issue. That is why mccrorie sitting in front of defence was so effective before his injury.

I think we'll see the best of Docherty once McCrorie is back to share the load.

When we have the ball, one can sit and the other can support the front guys.

At present Docherty is trying to do both.

Dorrans to number 10 and I think our midfield would look stronger.

"Never mind the ball, get on with the game", is a phrase that springs to mind.

Another is "Gernitythum" as in "Gerintythumfeenyanbasturts"

I think we need to get Souness back in as a "Physicality and Fairplay" advisor.

(Nice assist from Ray Wilkins reading the game and laying it off to Graeme there too)

We've got a team of weak willed little boys who love posting WATP and shooshing their own fans when they're beating diddy teams but retreat into their shell every time they face a genuine physical or mental test. 

This is a pathetic Rangers team, the "Josh's" ,"Tav's" and "Wes's" can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. 

We'l see how many "likes" they get when they're playing in League 1 where they belong. 

Come August we'l have a new manager and the same gimp players who've been bending over for the rest of Scottish football for 3 years will tell us the training is great, they're up for the challenge, blah blah. 

Never felt such apathy for a team of ours. Silly little boys. Wouldn't be sad to see the back of any of them. 

Got to agree with most of the posts on here regarding how soft we are and have been for a while now. The team have proved to us all on more than one occasion they just don't have the heart and I would not be sorry to see any of this present squad shown the door. But with this board I won't hold my breath.

2 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We need to sign for 3 or 4 players who basically are horrible bastards and don’t give a fuck about the opposition,sick of teams walking all over us we are too nice as a football team.

we are a shite version of arsenal 

Said for a while we need a real thug in midfield. 

Problem is we don't have many  hard players either physically or mentally in the squad. When you think we use to have Goram ,Gough, Butcher,Brown, Ferguson,McCall, Hatley McCoist all in the one team . You dispare of the present team. 

Pedro was right about wanting leaders on the park. Everything else about his 5 captains theory was a fail.

Alves. Weak.

Dorrans. Meh

Miller. Anonymous

Wallace. Absent

Niko. Gash.

Too many players in our squad are the sort who look great on a good day when we're winning and life is rosy.  Too few if any are leaders of men who will win their own battles and demand the same of others and not compromise on it being achieved.