Ticket office for scum tickets.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm gullible!

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm gullible!

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not gullible at all Jinty, you just assumed as I did that a Rangers fan on a Rangers forum would be selling tickets legitimately,  I sometimes forget the obsession of the beast. 

This, it never crossed my mind either Scotty, but since he is viewing the thread and not posting I think he is taking the piss. Hope I am wrong. 

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was really lucky last year because there was a poster on here @nine4eight who sold me his ticket. Face value and didn't even take the postage. Genuinely nice guy. He doesn't post much (if at all) but if he's looking in I would just like to say to him once again thank you. What a gent! Unlike @Allys55 who is clearly a tit. 

If your ever in the Bristol ask them behind the bar they usually have a few spares closer to game time. Obviously no guarantee tho. I'll keep my eyes peeled mate:tu:

18 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was really lucky last year because there was a poster on here @nine4eight who sold me his ticket. Face value and didn't even take the postage. Genuinely nice guy. He doesn't post much (if at all) but if he's looking in I would just like to say to him once again thank you. What a gent! Unlike @Allys55 who is clearly a tit. 

A tit Jinty, I would say a 1st class wanker. :dance:

Just now, KingKirk said:

If your ever in the Bristol ask them behind the bar they usually have a few spares closer to game time. Obviously no guarantee tho. I'll keep my eyes peeled mate:tu:

Thank you.

So much for my faith in the SLO as well he hasn't even replied to my emails after me saying I thought he was genuinely trying to help. It looks like the pub for us!! 

20 hours ago, jintybear said:

How did this go?