The line up

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Miller and Windass should have started, we were fucked from the word go. 

Windass anyway. halliday a huge mistake .obviously the plan was to be well organised at the back but far too many individual errors 

in hindsight all halliday starting did was strengthen the bench .the guy is well below the standard required of any Rangers player 

You have to make an attempt to play the ball to avoid a red card, dunno why the fuck he tugged him. 

Team selection absolutely fucked us, Murty made a huge, huge error. The players have been poor but he’s barely gave us a chance.

Russell Martin should be nowhere near that starting xi for the rest of the season. 

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Windass anyway. halliday a huge mistake .obviously the plan was to be well organised at the back but far too many individual errors 

in hindsight all halliday starting did was strengthen the bench .the guy is well below the standard required of any Rangers player 

It's not as if celtic are decent, their shite, they were there for the taking

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

It's not as if celtic are decent, their shite, they were there for the taking

All we had to do was press them high up the park and they would've been making all sorts of mistakes. Their defence (except the keeper) is as bad as ours and we just sit off them. Bloody joke. 

6 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

The line up was pish aye but there isn't a formation we could play that would work with these diddies we employ.

Theres not a player left in that squad that holds any good graces with me, they're fucking embarrassing to a man. 

Aye there fucking is - Miller, Morelos and Cummings to start ffs

Young Mcrorie is not big enough, strong enough nor good enough to play at centre half, he's a decent shout for CDM but only if there are really good players around him.

We are miles off being the team that we deserve.

A manager,2 center halfs , a decent holding midfielder and a centre forward are urgently needed

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Aye there fucking is - Miller, Morelos and Cummings to start ffs

Do you think any one of those three would get a game for the tarriers? We're a step off them in all areas, all across the park. 

And three strikers would inevitably see us bullied and over ran in midfield anyway, so I'm not sure what your point is?

4 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Do you think any one of those three would get a game for the tarriers? We're a step off them in all areas, all across the park. 

And three strikers would inevitably see us bullied and over ran in midfield anyway, so I'm not sure what your point is?

Tell me Any stand out player in their squad? And aye, Miller could start for them, they play brown ffs. 

20 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

A manager,2 center halfs , a decent holding midfielder and a centre forward are urgently needed

We need two big physical ball winning midfielders who can put themselves about, protect our defense, and make sure we win those midfield battles.  It's our one major weakness and it needs resolved this summer once and for all.  There's no point having good attackers if we can't get on the front foot and get the ball to them.  

20 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

All we had to do was press them high up the park and they would've been making all sorts of mistakes. Their defence (except the keeper) is as bad as ours and we just sit off them. Bloody joke. 

I'm big on the fact that in most head to head sports the team/player who makes least mistakes wins. 

today they made at least as many mistakes as us but got away with them .if we had pressed more we would have been better placed to punish those mistakes .

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Tell me Any stand out player in their squad? And aye, Miller could start for them, they play brown ffs. 

The same Brown that dominates us like clockwork? He's a prick yes but he has our diddies completely sussed. 

I hate praising taigs if I can help it but to suggest we have a team anywhere near on par with theirs is mental. You think they'd drop Dembele or Griffiths to play Kenny bastarding Miller? Mon tae fuck.

3 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

The same Brown that dominates us like clockwork? He's a prick yes but he has our diddies completely sussed. 

I hate praising taigs if I can help it but to suggest we have a team anywhere near on par with theirs is mental. You think they'd drop Dembele or Griffiths to play Kenny bastarding Miller? Mon tae fuck.

We work with what we have and Miller is a proven goal scorer